2.

"Stupid hoe!" Taryn yelled at the live.

"You do know we in a grocery store right?" Justice asked her friend.

"I don't give a fuck that hoe stay trying me," Taryn said ending the live.

"Who?" Justice asked putting two boxes of little huggies in her cart. (A/N: For those that don't know what huggies are they are mini jugs of juice)

"Amara, Trey baby momma."

"You still fucking with his lame ass?"

"Shii that dick ain't lame." Taryn chuckled.

"You so nasty."

"What happened?" Justice asked putting a few more items in the cart.

"Trey told me he was done with her and some random person on IG sent me a pic of them hugged up at the mall, like what the fuck. Anyway it don't even end there I confront him about it and he said it meant nothing but this bitch Amara DMing me talking bout Trey ate her out that same day."

Justice shook her head, she never understood why Taryn got herself in these dumb-ass situations.

"Maybe it would be best if you left Trey messy ass alone." Justice shrugged walking towards the self-checkout.

"I tried J, I've been trying it's just so damn hard." Taryn sighed.

"It ain't hard, stop listening to what yo pussy want and start listening to your brain." Justice snapped.

"You wouldn't understand Justice when the last time you got some dick?"

Justice laughed.

"Taryn I'm more worried about my work and family than a nigga and his dick."

"Whatever." Taryn groaned.
_

Justice hummed to the music that played from her Bluetooth speaker as she cleaned up.

Right when she was finna hit her high note her music cut off.

"Man what the fuck." Justice mumbled

She grabbed her phone from her back pocket, it was on vibrate mode. She saw an unknown number calling her.

She answered slightly irritated.

"Hello?"

"Hi this is Melissa Greene the principal at Ashton Middle School, I need to speak to either the parent or guardian of Dasia Wright."

"This is her sister, I'm her legal guardian." Justice sighed.

"That's right Justice Wright, correct?"

"Yep."

"Well Justice there has been a physical altercation with Dasia and another girl, there was an argument and one thing led to another."

Justice rolled her eyes.

"There are no serious injuries besides a few bruises and scratches, Dasia has calmed down and is ready for you to come get her she will be suspended for the next five school days."

"Alright thank you," Justice said before hanging up the phone.

This girl gonna be the death of me.
_