19| What an eventful day

26th August 2017

26th August 2017

L U K A

I kept glancing at Preeti as we made our way to other rides. She seemed to be enjoying none of them and looked as if lost in deep thought. Around 1:30 pm we made our way to the canteen to have lunch.

"Hey, where's Utkarsh?", Preeti asked as everyone glanced around to notice his disappearance.

"Oh. There he is. By that tree!", Aisha said, and I followed her gaze to find Utkarsh leaning against a tree, staring at the sky.

"Looks like you always have your eyes on him~", Preeti teased as Aisha glared at her and went to talk to Utkarsh. The rest of us sat down at a table with some food to eat. Just as we were going to eat, I saw Preeti being dragged by her best friend, away from us. A few minutes later both of them came back-Aisha looking redder than a tomato and Preeti laughing at her expressions.

"What happened?", I asked as Preeti took her seat.

"Utkarsh kissed Aisha behind that tree back there and she's all red about it cause it was her first kiss", Preeti whispered to me and giggled.

Her smile is so pretty.

Word got around as Utkarsh took his seat and everyone was passing teasing comments while Preeti and I were endorsed in our conversations. She was hesitating about telling me what she saw back in the scary house so I changed the topic. After lunch, we all proceeded to the spinning teacups and Preeti had finally started enjoying her time. I felt this warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me when I saw her smile which I had never felt before.

What is this feeling?

All of a sudden Aisha nudged my elbow and asked, "What's that tune you're humming?"

At that moment I realized I was humming a new melody, unconsciously all this time.

"Uh... Nothing. Just picked up a new idea for a song", I lied.

"And your muse happens to be her", Aisha spoke glancing towards Preeti who was laughing around with Abhinav.

"What? No!", I immediately opposed the idea cause there was only one muse for me and that was Marinette.

"Say whatever you want but let me give you a heads up. She likes lilies. Also, if you ever hurt mah girl then I'll come to Paris and hunt you down.", Aisha said and sarcastically smiled at me while I nervously laughed.

Not a chance I would hurt her cause she's never gonna see me in a romantic sort of way. Nobody does, not even the girl I love...

══════════════════════

"Looks nothing like the real one though", Preeti says as she looks up to the model of the Eiffel Tower.

"You've been to Paris before?", I asked as she settled down on a bench nearby.