Chapter 26: She was playing the Joan of Arc

Start from the beginning

"Everything is prepared. The Russell's have been brought in the court room. The father dared to threaten us, we might or might not have broken a leg or two though. The girl keeps chanting it wasn't her fault. She isn't ready to confess anything."

"And Connors?"

"The elders arrived last night. Zio Giovanni, your father have not made a statement yet. So I believe it's a green light."

Alessandro grunted in reply. He clenched and unclenched his fist. Since the past two days, the anger and rage building up on him was disastrous. It was only in the presence of his little red head that he was able to calm his monsters. Now that she won't be there, he can unleashed them however he please.

"And about the O'Sullivan's...." Simone paused deliberately

"What about them?"

"Most of them have agreed except for the youngest son, Igor O'Sullivan. He is ready to fight us back and he had blatantly disrespected your words."

Alessandro's eyes darkened.

"Do whatever you and to do but I want it done before next week."

"Okay."

***

The dark clouds casted over the city, a thunderstorm swirling in the sky. Two hundred students had gathered in the indoor stadium. Anxiety and Excitement displayed on their faces. The news have undoubtedly spread far and width of a particular red head beauty breaking into the ice prince's heart.

It will be a sight, a history that will be experienced in Connors Private Institute of Education.

"I have heard that they are childhood lovers who just gotten into contact. Apparently she is the reason why Alessandro never bat an eyelash on any other girl."

"No way, what about Athena Springton then?"

"Yes, I believe they were dating before Serenity even come along."

The first girl snickered, "Who knows if they have a kink for three."

They giggled silently pressing their hands over their mouth.

The auditorium was filled with students and even some parents from the underworld regime.

Another guy infront of them turned his head.

"You ladies seemed to have gotten the wrong information."

"Oh Really?'

He smirked, confident with his information.
"Yes, She is an O'Sullivan, the youngest daughter of Conall O'Sullivan. I heard the Vitalis' had striken an alliance with the O'Sullivans and that..." he leaned forward and beckoned the girls to come closer before whispering, "...that she is his keep."

The girls gasped, "Oh my God! Like a sex slave?"

"Ew! All these for a whore." One of them said in disgust.

"Keep your voice down!" The guy infront hissed.
"Alessandro Vitali seemed to be fond of her. Do you want to get punished?"

"And besides she is an O'Sullivan. One of the most powerful crime families, the Irish mob! Do you think she will be a mere sex slave as you put. If anything, I believe they might be betrothed to one another."

"Ah! Does that mean Alessandro Vitali will never be available for us?" One of them whined.

The guy rolled his eyes and turned away, "He never was..." he muttered under his breath in disbelief at the delusional young girls.