Chapter 19: Trapped in the ballet chamber with the evil mistress

***

***

It was lunch break and when Serenity walked out of the class, she was surprised to find Antonio waiting for her by the door.

"Antonio! What are you doing here?" She grinned, walking towards him.

Antonio's lip curled up into a smile "I am taking you to lunch. Alessandro's order."

He pulled out his phone and showed her the screen.

'Make sure she eats healthy and full. Avoid anything with shrimps. Do not forget a glass of warm milk after lunch.'

Serenity pouted and huffed lightly, "He treats me like a kid"

"That's because you're a kid, kiddo." Antonio laughed and reached out to ruffle her hair.

Serenity scooted away with an alarmed look "No, no, not the hair. My braids will messed up."

Antonio just shook his head and told her to follow him.

They reached the exquisitely extravagant lunch hall. Serenity's mouth parted in awe. There was a large buffet table displayed with all kinds of cuisines, no less than a five stars restaurant. What caught her attention the most was the pizza making machine in a corner.

Serenity tugged on Antonio's arm to grab his attention, " Can we go there, please? That's a pizza making machine!"

Antonio paused, unsure what to do. Alessandro told him to feed her healthy and from his point of view, pizza wasn't something he would consider healthy.

"Pretty please Antonio! I haven't had pizza in a long time." She widened her eyes to enlarge it and pushed her bottom lips out.

Antonio grimaced and looked away before nodding hesitatingly.

Serenity silently cheered in her head.

Puppy eyes always worked!

"Here let's add some broccoli." Antonio brought a chunk of the green vegetable to her plate.