Beauty and The beast

Start from the beginning

I think there is some hidden meaning behind his smile. And what do you mean by starting from friends? (Ari will be dumb when it comes to love like athy and lucas.) Anyways,

"You mean, we are friends now right? Then can I call you by your name?"

"You don't need my permission, princess."

"You should also call me by my name, ijekiel."

"Yes, ariana."

Isn't he a little bold? If a princess tell him to her by name, isn't he supposed to reject or hesitate? Well, I shouldn't be the one saying this though.

"That remind me, how was your stay in arlanta? Is the school fun? Is there anything interesting there?"

I asked daddy once I wanna visit there but get rejected. So I always thought about asking him when he is back. How could I forget about it until now?

"If you said interesting, you mean something like pink rabbit?"

At his words, I asked excitely.

"Pink rabbits? Have you seen one?"

"I've seen while staying there."

"I wanna see that too."

After that, there is a slience between us. I turn my attention from him and look up the sky as ijekiel seems to be deep in thought.

Isn't this situation seem like a famous story from my past life? The story was about a man who turned into a beast because of the curse and the beautiful  woman who lift the curse and turns him into human again. The title was something like 'The beauty and the beast.'?

Then ijekiel will be without a doubt a beauty so am I a beast? Wolf is also one of beast but I'm not under a curse but a magic spell. Let's change the title a little bit. 'The beauty and a wolf? Or magician? Puppy? Princess? Why is there no title that suit me?

I shook my head and stare at the bright moon. Even the moon beauty can't be compare to ijekiel. Then will my spell break when I'm near ijekiel? I hope not.

"Have you thought about how you will head back, princess?"

Ah...there is this problem. How will I teleport back to the palace again? I should have turn into a bird then I can fly back.

"Then I'll take you back to the palace early in the morning."

"Can you?"

I asked back at ijekiel this time.

"I have to try."

"Thank you."

I said in a whisper voice enough for ijekiel to hear. He turn his gaze from me while smiling.

The wind blows behind me carrying white petals. I can see something yellow like hair fluttering in the wind. Huh? Yellow? Hair? I raise my hand and touch my head. Look at what is in my hands! My blonde hair?

"What is this?"

At my muttering voice, ijekiel turns his head to me. When I look at, our eyes meet in the air for a second. Then ijekiel quickly turns his red head to the side.

"I didn't see anything."

Yeah, he said he didn't see anything. But I need something to bury my face. I want a dog hole. Lucas! You jerk! You said mana listen to owner wishes. I said I want a dog hole but why don't I see any? Sob...please let me teleport back to my room.

"Achoo!"

Earlier I didn't notice because I have fur but it's pretty chilly here. Ijekiel took of his outer coat and hand it to me without his head turning.

What a true gentleman even at time like this. I took his coat and cover myself.

"I really didn't see anything."

Ijekiel repeats again. But that doesn't make me feel better at all.

"Then you shouldn't say anything."

When I said, he agrees with me. There is a heavy silence around us but we didn't break it. My room...sob...I wanna see my room..

And a miracle happened. I went back into my room. I think this is probably the first time my mana listens to me correctly. I bury my face on the bed.

So embrassing! No, there is nothing like that. Even in my previous life, the nurse would always bath and dress me. But why did I think this is embrassing? Uga...I don't know anymore. Let's just sleep.

I can smell his scent from the coat. Like that, I fall asleep and come the morning.