Welcome to Fairytail

As I losen my grip he gets up helping me up as well. He lunges at me again this time in excitement as he "cries" again.

Natsu: "HAHA I HAVE A SISTER THOSE JERKS ELFMAN AND GAJEEL WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM"

Confused by his sudden out burst he spins me around dragging me to the red hair women.

Natsu: "COME ON ERZA LETS BRAWL I bet me and my sister can take you down"

Trying to wrap my head around the situation again I hear the blonde girl yell

Blonde Girl: "YOU JUST MET YOUR SISTER AND NOW YOU WANT HER TO FIGHT"

Natsu: "You too lucy lets fight"

As his hand is still wrapped around me I repeat their names

Y/n: "Erza, Lucy?"

Blonde Girl: "Right where are my manners hi there y/n I'm lucy"

She says smiling at me as Natsu is knocked outta the way releasing his grip i see the red hair girl walk up to me

Red hair Girl: "Yes excuse me from my rudeness. My name is Erza if you wish to strike me from my not believing you, you may"

She said as an apology

Lucy: "Yea lets not take it that far"
*sigh*

Mira: "Oh my"

As I look at my brother still on the ground from being knocked away Lucy's face Erza being dramatic i couldn't help but laugh out at all the commotion as they all stare at me then smile and begin to laugh with me. As natsu walks by me he takes my hand.

Natsu: "This here is gramps y/n"

Y/n: "Though Mira called you master will it be ok if I call you gramps like my brother?"

Hearing you call him your brother Natsu was over joyed. Gramps smiled and took my hand.

Gramps: "You can call me whatever you like dear. Well aren't you a cutie"

Mira: "Maaaaster"

She says in a serious voice glaring at him as he lets go of my hand letting out a nervous chuckle. Not long after Natsu grabs my other hand and leads me out the door. As the rest follow we find ourselves in the front of the guild hall all eyes on us.