【27】

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

· • ● ❖ ● • ·

LU's POV.

Thanksgiving IS FINALLY HERE BITCHES. Which meant that I wouldn't have to see anybody for the weekend. But it also meant that my dad would be going to court next Monday, but I chose not to focus on that.

"Ricky and Nini, that was good but it could be better." Miss Jenn said. "She said in the spirit of holiday cheer."

I haven't really talked to Ricky about that. He has been over at my house a couple of times, we joke around, watch tv and then when things get awkward he leaves before either of us says something stupid.

It's been good.

· • ● ❖ ● • ·
Oh heck, who am I kidding? It's been awful, I feel like we will never get over it.
· • ● ❖ ● • ·

Every time I want to tell him that I lied, that I actually really like him and I was lying when I said the kiss was nothing. But my brain won't let me. Stupid overthinker life.

"Your homework over this break, all of you, is to please go on vocal rest." Miss Jenn said as we all picked up our stuff, preparing to finally leave. "And go over your lines, too, which is hard to do on vocal rest. But make it work."

I already know all of my lines. After all they are pretty iconic.

"And remember, may nothing ever block your doorway to happiness."

"Excuse me!"

"Okay, starting now."

"So, thanksgiving, huh?" Ricky said, appearing right next to me. "Have any plans?"

"Eat, sleep, eat." I said, listing things. "Oh and lots of online shopping to do!"

"Party at Ashlyn's after Thanksgiving tomorrow!" Carlos yells. "Everyone's invited!"

"Ah, the good old online shopping til' you drop." Ricky says walking out of the room right behind me. "And the party, now, I guess."

"Sure, yeah. I sort of wish my mom was coming to dinner too, but there is no way she will ever come close to our house." I said feeling a bit down about the whole situation. "And she also can't have any contact with my dad, because you know, the law."

"The law, always messing everything up." Ricky says, catching up to me in the hallway.

"Yeah, what about you, Bowen?" I say. "Got any special plans this weekend?"

"No, no," he says. "My dad will probably burn our dinner so..."

"Well if your dad does burn your dinner, feel free to come over. My dad always goes out of his way and makes too much food."

"I've never heard you complain about too much food." He says laughing.

"Oh, I'm not complaining, honey."

"LUCIA! HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Ben says walking up to us. "I'm fucking hungry! Hey Ricky." He says acknowledging Ricky and snatching up my hand.

"Don't yell at me, Benjamin." I say.

"I'll text you, then." Ricky says.

"Sure, yeah." I say pulling Ben so I can keep on standing in the same place.

"Yeah,"

"Yeah."

"Ew." Ben says pulling me harder. "Just kiss and stop doing this to me."

At the mention of kiss I feel myself grow hot in the face, and I resist the urge to look at my feet. Ricky's eyes look scared and surprised as I let Ben pull me away.

"You kissed Richard Bowen." He says as we make our way to the main door. "And didn't fucking tell me about it, you whore."

"Wha-what?"

"For someone who wants to be an actress you seriously can't lie for shit."

"Your foul mouth is acting up today." I say looking at him. He still hasn't dropped my hand.

"Happens when I'm hungry AND when I'm lied to." He says shrugging.

"Yeah, we kissed." I shrug back.

"Yeah, we kissed." Ben says mocking me, very poorly might I add. "You kissed your best friend and you didn't think to tell me?!"

"Wow, calm down dude." I say getting, pushing the door and dropping it in his face.

"You messed up."

"I did not!"

"What the fuck did you say, Lucia?" He says making his way to the car.

"I-I might have said that it was nothing, and that uh... that we shouldn't make a big deal about it."

"You idiot."

"Thanks."

"Now walk faster bitch, dad said he was making burgers tonight!" He says pulling my hand and starts running through the parking lot.

_____________

guess who decided to upload a little filler as a (late) christmas gift?

Meee!

This is probably the shortest thing I have ever published, I really hope to finish this story this year and I don't know if I'll do a second book, I just feel like it's not my style. We'll see.