"Please just help me" I asked. He nods I go in my closet taking out stuff. "So did he apologize" I asked.

"Who" he asked.

"Ryker...from hurting you did he apologize" I asked.

"No... I understand why he did it" he says.

"So what he should still apologize" I said he just hums in response. I put 5 dresses on the bed. "Which do u think he will like most" I asked

"I don't know how to answer that" he says.

"Just tell me what he likes and I'll wear that" I said.

"I think he will like the black one but, it's not that big of a party" he says. I nod and watch his expression and he says no to a red dress. Explaining it shows way too much. And a blue dress explaining it shows too little.

"Ok what kind does he like long or short" I asked.

"Short" he says.

"And is favorite color is red and black" I mumble. "Maybe we should go shopping" I said.

"He will kill me" he says.

"I won't let him hurt you from me I swear" I said. He nods as we go through more dresses.

~

"I'm hungry and tired he will like anything you put on" he says laying in the bed. I put up the clothes and sit on the couch shaking my head.

"He's gonna leave" I said. He comes over and rubs my back as I cry.

"We can go get ice cream and ask Ryker to skip the party" he says.

"He is probably with her I don't want to bother them" I said. He hugs me as I cry. The door opens and Ryker comes on with Rose. She push him off and hugs me. While Ryker growls and then she comes in the bitch herself. I push Rose away and lean on Aden. Looking at the floor

"Get off her" Ryker growls.

"Leave him alone" I mumble. As I hear footsteps and a door close.

"Skye I guess you don't understand your mine" he growls at me.

"I guess you don't understand I don't care." I said and glare at him.

"She's upset" Aden mumbles to Ryker. Like I'm not right here.

"Get away from my mate" Ryker orders and Aden gets up.

"I'm sorry Skye I gotta go" he says. And I pull on his arm and Ryker pulls me off. I cry as he leaves. I punch Rykers chest and he grabs my hand and scream for him to let go. Ge lets me go and holds me but I push him away.

"Go to your girlfriend and leave me alone" I said. Going to the bathroom and slamming it shut I cry until I fall asleep.

Ryker P.O.V

I slowly open the door to see my mate asleep on the floor. Her hair covering her face. I pick her up and lay her on bed and cover her up. Then kissing her cheek. I don't know what she meant by girlfriend when she is my girlfriend. Or why she's so mad. I go find Aden who is usually in the woods. I find him quickly he is kicking rocks mumbling I'm sorry Luna.

"What did you do to her" I asked his head snaps towards me.

"I did nothing. You did" he says angrily.

"Don't talk to me like that" I said.

"She feels neglected. She just ask if I can help get your attention. She saw you with Miley and saw how happy you were, so I guess she came to the woods. For some peace and quiet so she can cry" he says. I don't respond. "She thought you were gonna break up with her. I'm pretty sure she's plotting to kill Miley." He says and laughs. "she's really sweet but she breakers easily" he adds. I just stare at him he just stares back before walking away. I walk back to the house and Miley comes and jumps on me asking if I was ok. I nod and put her down she holds on to my arm. I guess I can see where she's coming from  I go back to my room to find it empty  I check the bathroom and the window is open and note on the mirror.

-I know when I'm not wanted goodbye- my wolf starts to scold me making me my head hurt. Miley is just here I yell at her to leave. I mind link the people who patrol and tell them to look for her.

-

"They will find her. But you have to start the dinner. A lot of people came and you don't need the word out you have a mate." My mother said I go get ready.

-

Skye P.O.V

"Just prove him wrong i'm family" Ryan says. "I'll take you" he says and leaves the living room. He comes back with the black dress that was in my closet. "Let's make him pay" he says.
____________________

Ya. This chapter sucks I'll make up for it in the next chapter