Chapter 9 - A Blast From the Past

Hey! I'm back with another chapter. Please let me know what you think. Also, I want to know if you guys like having the songs in chapters or if you think I should get rid of them. Please let me know in the comments. Also, to reinforce what I said on the last chapter, I will be updating once a month/ about every 4 weeks. I'm sorry that I can't do it more often, but I do not have a lot of time right now. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

All six of us were in the car on the way to the airport. Eleanor's plane was going to land in an hour, and we had to be there to pick her up. Luckily, I was in a pretty good mood due to the amount of sleep I had gotten last night. Apparently, my threat last night had worked. Note to self, there is a way to get them to behave.

After a very loud drive, we finally pulled up to the airport. I made sure my mask was securely on my face before stepping out of the car. The many camera flashes blinded me as I attempted to walk through the crowd. Luckily we had security guards to help create a safe passage through the paparazzi and fans.

A few autographs and mean remarks from paparazzi later, we were inside the building. Luckily, Eleanor's plane was on time, so we didn't have to wait very long.

Eleanor walked through the gate towards us. There was something about the way she carried herself that made me feel uncomfortable. She seemed to have just a hint too much pride in her step as she ran forward to embrace Louis in a giant hug. After hugging Louis, she hugged each of the other boys. When she got to me, she gave me a giant smile and hug just like the others. "I've heard so much about you!" She said excitedly.

"Me too. It's so great to finally meet you!" I replied equally enthusiastic.

"Let's head out." Harry said, pulling us towards the car.

** One Week Later **

The last week wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. It got a bit crazy at times, but overall we have all gotten along pretty well. That being said, I don't how long I'll be able to take it for. The boys can be very messy, and Eleanor doesn't really talk to me much. She seemed great at first, but then she started not talking much to me. I hope I didn't say something to make her feel that way. I have a problem with people taking my jokes too seriously sometimes. It's not my fault that they don't have a sense of humor.

Although the last week has been pretty busy, I don't have too much planned this weekend. Since I have not spent time with Harry in a really long time, I decided to spend my Saturday having some brother-sister bonding time with him. I was really excited to have some one-on-one time. We didn't really have anything planned for the day. We're just going to get something to eat and then wander around.

I ran downstairs, and saw that Harry was already waiting for me. "It's about time." He said jokingly.

"Well I'm ready now, so let's go." We walked to the door, and just before leaving I called out, "This house better look the same, if not better, when we get back. Liam is in charge."

We walked to my car before anyone could complain about my decision about who's in charge, and Harry got in the driver's seat. "Where are we going?" He asked.

"I don't know. Anywhere that you like?"

"How about that café you took us to a few days ago. They had pretty good food."

"Sure. Can you get there on your own?" I asked, questioning his ability to navigate the busy streets of Los Angeles on his own since he doesn't live here.

"Only one way to find out."

"Uh oh. Just start going."

Shortly after, we arrived at the café with only a few wrong turns. I've got to admit I was impressed with his memory. We walked in, and asked for a table towards the back. Normally, I wouldn't wear a mask to a place like this, but I was with Harry and didn't want my face showing up in magazines, even if they don't connect the two. So far we had been lucky with paparazzi, but they were bound to find out soon. We would have to be quick.