Chapter 6 - Age 20

Here's another chapter! Once again, thank you to all of the people that have read my book, and to all of my followers. It means so much to me when you guys read, comment, and vote on my story. I still get really excited every time I see another person read it. Without further adue, here is chapter 6.

As well as working on my singing, over the past few years I have been working on my dancing and choreography skills as well. My dream had always been to be a choreographer and professional dancer, if I could not be a singer. Now I was both. For the few last weeks, I had been working with Little Mix. I was hired to be their choreographer for the music video for Move.

All of the Little Mix girls are so sweet, and it is wonderful to get to work with them. Before doing their choreography, I had only briefly talked to them at red carpets, and other events. We had become such good friends, that they even knew my true identity. It made it a lot easier for them to know, and I trusted them a lot. That being said, I still have to where a mask to rehearsals because of the back up dancers.

While I sat at the kitchen table, eating my breakfast, I read through my schedule. I had a Little Mix rehearsal from 9am-1pm. Then, I had to be at the recording studio from 1:45pm-6:30pm, leaving just enough time in between the two to drive there and have a very short break. Looks like it's another full day for me.

As soon as I finished eating breakfast, I ran upstairs to get changed. I never really cared what I was wearing most days, so I opted for comfort. I threw on a pair of leggings, and a loose shirt with a sports bra underneath. After that, I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, and put on my mask, not bothering with makeup because the mask covered my face.

By the time I got to the lobby, it was 9:05, and the studio was on the other side of the large building. I ran through the hallways, apologizing as I went to everyone I almost knocked over. I finally reached the door to the studio a few minutes later. After taking a moment to compose myself, I walked in. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late." I said. At that moment, I realized that I had walked into the wrong room. This was so embarrassing! In my rush to get to the studio, I had accidently walked into an elderly Zumba class. Here they were jumping around to Best Song Ever, and I just barged in. Now everyone was staring at me, so I decided to take my leave. After apologizing to the instructor and all of the students, I very quickly made my way out of the room, almost falling over in my haste.

Now I was really late. I entered the room across the hall from the one that I had accidently gone into. I walked in and let out a sigh when I saw Perrie, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade standing in the middle of the dance floor, going over the dance moves I had already taught them.

"Hey guys. I'm so sorry that I'm late. You would not believe what just happened to me." I said, while still panting.

"It's ok. What happened anyway?" Jesy said. I always make a point of being on time, so it was unusual for me to be late. After giving a short recap on what happened, we got to work.

We spent a half an hour just reviewing what I had taught so far, and I answered their questions about steps here and there. After that, I taught them even more steps. They were good learners, and caught on quickly, not to mention good dancers as well.

The rehearsal was going well, and we were almost done for the day. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Confused, I walked over to the door, and opened it. In front of me stood none other than Zayn Malik.

"Hi. I'm Zayn." He introduced himself.

"Hey. I'm Mystique. How may I help you?" I replied, just barely remembering to not say my real name.

"I'm here for Perrie and was wondering if I could watch the last ten minutes of your rehearsal." He said.

"Sure. Just try to stay out of their way. Are the other guys with you?" I asked, and then called over my shoulder to the others, "Hey Pez! You have a visitor!"