Chapter 21 - tommo the tease gets some

Start from the beginning

I smile at his shocked expression, "You kept flirting with me and giving me those chaste little kisses all practice-"

Before I can say more Louis interjects, "Oi that sounds like taking action! Besides you never let it get that far."

I laugh, "I'm sorry I had to be the professional one, or else we would have gotten nothing done."

"Oh we would have gotten something done," he winks, "But then I wouldn't have gotten to see you play football so I guess it's even."

I raise an eyebrow at him, "I suppose I agree since I really liked watching you play," I kiss his nose and he giggles.

"Did you like watching me play or watching my arse?" he questions.

"Can't I like both?" I smile at him and he laughs, "But what I really liked was seeing you all sweaty. God that really turned me on," I roll my head back at the thought but then look back down to see Louis biting down on his bottom lip with big pupils, "You also smelled good."

He raises his eyebrows, "Good?" he asks in surprise to which I smile and nod my head, "Duly noted."

I laugh, "Do you have any notes for me?" I lick my lips which he definitely noticed.

He leans in and kisses my jaw before saying, "I got really turned on when you used that damn sexy assertive voice," he kisses the same spot and I shiver under his touch, "and when you took off your shirt that just wasn't playing fair. Such a tease," he sucks a mark at the end of my jaw in the same spot he was kissing which must be one of his favorites.

He comes back up and looks me in the eyes before glancing down at my lips. I'm panting lightly and my heart is beating extremely fast. Louis smiles softly and brushes my lips with his thumb.

"Let me make it up to you," I say still out of breath.

Louis' eyes darken significantly when he looks back at me. He stops his thumb over my mouth. His eyes are scanning my face as to see if I'm joking or not. I gently bite his thumb to show him I'm being serious.

"Fuck," he mumbles.

Then he's pulling me in and kissing me again. I quickly react slipping in my tongue to taste him. He starts moving us to his room without breaking away. He moves around the edge too narrowly causing me to slam my head against the wall. We separate and I put my hand over my head. Ow.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I'm so sorry," Louis says in a full on panic.

He removes my hand and starts pressing about a million kisses on my boo boo. I can't help but laugh, I mean sure it hurts but this situation is too funny not to laugh plus Louis is being extremely sweet. Louis pulls away and smiles at me.

"My kisses must have worked," he beams.

"Yeah, they always seem to work on me," I grin, "Now come here."

I pull him closer and lift him up. He seems surprised but he immediately wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. He quickly kisses me and gets us back to where we were before. I start walking to Louis' room as he moves to kiss the other side of my neck, hopefully to even things out. Once we're in his room I quickly set Louis down because my knees were becoming weak with the feeling of Louis kissing and sucking on my neck.

He keeps a strong grip on me though and keeps me on top of him with his legs still wrapped around my waist. He meets my lips again and kisses me hungrily. I slip my hands under his shirt exploring his body but then I find them lowering to his shorts. The tent in his shorts were tempting me so I place my hand there and press down. He moans loudly at the sensation. I continue to kiss him and then slowly start to palm him as well. He's controlled his moan's volume but they're all still audible to me and I'm starting to feel like I could cum on that alone.

He gets a break from my kisses and palming when he pulls at my shirt and quickly takes it off. He moves his hips up and I moan loudly falling onto his chest. He turns us over so now he's straddling me just like last time. Only this time when he kisses down my chest and stomach he doesn't stop. He kisses my hard on through my pants and then removes them. My eyes roll back at how good it feels and I weave my fingers through Louis' hair to try to get some sense of control. I pull gently which causes Louis to come back up. He looks as if he wants to say something but I pull him in for a kiss and he quickly forgets about it. I dig my nails into his back and drag them up which also moves the shirt he's still wearing up. Which reminds me, I take off Louis' shirt and then go back to kissing him.

I move my kisses over to his neck and slowly make my way down lower. When I'm close enough I remove Louis' shorts while still kissing his stomach. I play with the waistband of his boxers which causes him to stop mid-pant to look at me. I stare into his eyes as I pull his boxers down and grab his dick. He moans louder than ever at my touch. I start to tug in a rhythm which has Louis moaning and cussing like crazy. I could definitely cum to just his sounds but then I feel Louis pulling down my underwear and getting a grip on my hard on. I moan way too loud then I'd like to admit when he touches me. But then he starts to move his hand up and down and I just get louder.

We start to jerk each other off and rub against one another. Sometime during that we found each other's mouths again and make out as much as possible when we're not moaning.

"Are you going to cum for me Harry?" Louis whispers.

That's enough to set me over the edge and during my climax I moan Louis' name just to drive him crazy. It must work because he cums soon after that. Louis falls down on my chest once he's finished and I quickly move my hand to comb through his hair.

"That was definitely worth you being a tease the whole morning," Louis chuckles and I can feel it on top of me.

I smile widely still in a haze, "You're a tease too. Tommo the Tease."

"That sounds like a stripper name!" he exclaims and we both laugh at that.

Louis turns his head to face me so his chin is on my chest now instead of the side of his head. I lean down and kiss him and we both end the kiss smiling like idiots. I rub my hand over the crinkles by his eyes because they're so beautiful. Louis looks at me with so much fondness and love and I can't tell if it's just my mind playing tricks on me or that look is actually real. It's still the weekend though and I'm still in my little bubble with Louis so I'll let myself believe the latter for now.

———————————————————————
*it happened again...*