11-𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Start from the beginning

A couple of seconds after you hear the water splash and move towards you. He laughs to himself as his arm reaches over you for the bottle. "You look like a fuckin' idiot." "How? I closed my eyes like you told me to!" Tearing the red shell wrapped around the neck, he shakes his head grinning as he turns the corkscrew. It releases a satisfying 'pop' when it separates from the bottle.  "If anyone is an idiot it's you. How the hell do you buy wine and a corkscrew but forget the glasses?!"  Bakugou takes a couple of sips, hogging the bottle. "Don't drink the shit then!" You yank it from him because knowing him he would be an asshole and finish the entire thing in one sitting. "Can I ask you something?" You nod as you take your first sip, the fruity nectar lulling you. "Why did you only ask me to come?" You release your lips from the bottle, "Who said I only invited you?" "If that's the case why aren't those extras here?" You pass the bottle back to him, "Y'know you sound like a child when you say that shit, right?" "Stop stalling!"

***

At this moment it's clear to you for his own pleasure, he wants you to admit you want to fuck him. But being stubborn like you always are, you decide not to let him have his way just yet. You've waited this long, what's a couple more minutes? You let out a long sigh, "Why did you agree so fast?" "Hm?" "I barely gave you information about this trip and in less than sixty seconds you agreed to come." "You talk a lot of shit for someone who is hiding behind the bottle." You shamefully take another sip before sitting the bottle on the edge of the tub. The two of you are silent for some time, admiring the color-changing illumination on each other's faces. You start laughing to yourself. Holding a shy grin he asks, "What?" "Why can't we just be adults about this?" "You're the one acting weird." You start to become defensive, hating that he's right. You don't know why regardless of all the times you two have slept together you're extremely intimidated and shy by him today. Cutting you off, Bakugou speaks very softly and seductively, "Just come here..." Since you two were already pretty close to each other, there wasn't much water to tread to get to him.

As soon as you come face to face with him his red eyes narrow, staring at you lustfully more than usual. Not knowing how to react, you smile awkwardly, breaking eye contact, "I-I don't know what to say..." Swiftly he pulls you by your waist to wrap your legs around his back as he uses his hands to grip and hold you underneath your thighs. Naturally, your arms follow behind his neck. He leans close to speak, "You will soon." His words give you a good amount of drive, causing you to press your lips on top of his, hard. Even though you both have acknowledged you missed each other somewhat, well rather the hook-ups, you didn't expect your body to react on its own. Bakugou kisses you back sloppily, incorporating his tongue. The more he pulls you close, making your chest firmly press against his, the tighter your lips hold onto his. He begins to prop you up on top of the edge of the hot tub, still keeping his lips locked on yours even from a small distance. First, he sucks and licks around your already wet nipples one by one simply just to satisfy himself like always. He then lifts one of your legs on the edge giving him free rein. Bakugou plants small kisses around your cunt making you tense up from the urge of how badly you want him to taste you. Breathing against it, his breath releases a small white cloud as he speaks, "I've missed this pussy..." planting denser kisses around it like he's praising it.

He spits directly on top of your clit prepping it before he presses his tongue on top. The sensation you instantly get fills you with ecstasy, making your hands hold onto his partially damp hair. You notice how impatient he is to get you off when he starts to lap at you like he's thirsty. From a force of habit you let out your moans little by little but he makes you come to your senses when he slowly glides the very tip of his tongue against your clit. Being that you're in a secluded area and no one is in the house but you and Bakugou, for the first time in forever you're able to cry out freely. It never dawned upon you that Bakugou has never truly heard you moan before. Getting a rush from it he stops to look at you, "Fuck. Yes. Just like that." To keep hearing your screams and to get you to cum, he focuses only on your clit. Circling his tongue around it, slurping and sucking on top of it makes you grip his scalp tighter. You hate that he's making your climax come faster than normal. Realizing you're antsy about it, to ease you up a bit he reassures, "I want you to cum down my throat...okay?" You nod moaning out a soft, "Okay." biting your lip while trying to control your eyes that so desperately want to roll to the back of your head. You fill up with the feeling of relief as you pant heavily when you cum. As soon as your fingertips release his hair they grab it right back, from him licking every.single.drop. off your pussy, leaving it clean. Bakugou brings his lips back to yours and from the way you two kiss each other you both know you're about to make up for the lost time.