Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

When I finished showering, the pizza was already here. I had a towel on my head because I washed my hair. It wasn't drenched in water but it was damp. "Y/n, let me braid your hair before it gets tangled" Uncle Kaoru said to me. I sat on the floor in front of him and he took the towel off my head. "You want a slice of pizza?" Kojiro asked me. "Sure" I said taking a slice out of the box. "This is good" Reki said. "The pizza at Sia La Luce is better" Kojiro said. "Why don't you open a location out here? You'd give em some competition" I suggested. "That's not a bad idea" Kojiro said. "Speaking of competition, you guys wanna play Just Dance after we eat?" Miya asked. "Bet!" Reki said. "I'll beat all of you" I said. In case you didn't get the gist, I'm very competitive. Once we all finished our pizza and once Uncle Kaoru finished with my hair we got ready to play. "What song are we gonna do?" Langa asked. "Just dance" Miya said. "Duh" I finished his sentence. We got in a horizontal line, Langa on the far left then me, Reki and Miya on the far right. "Okay, you guys ready?" Miya asked. "I was born ready" Reki said. Miya clicked start. Langa was horrible at dancing, he was late to every move, Reki was too extra with the moves and Miya barely put in effort. I knew every move because this was my favorite dance on the game. "Oh my god BlackPink could never" Kojiro joked. "Langa, how are you messing up, this is so easy" I asked him. "I'm trying here" He replied to me. "Well try harder" I said to him. "How is Miya at 4 stars already, he's barely moving" Reki asked. "Look at Y/n she's almost at superstar" Miya added. I started humming the song. "Uh this girl isn't even breaking a sweat" Reki said. "Hey your hair hit me!" Langa said. "oops sorry" I replied to him. I knew that probably hurt a lot since there was a bit of water in my hair and it was braided. Langa ended up tripping on his own feet on the footwork part. We all just looked at him. "Looks like he had a little bit too much" Uncle Kaoru joked. Langa's face said: I hate it here. Reki let out a huge laugh and then he hit me with his arm. "What the heck!" I said. "Sorry Y/n" Reki apologized. I scooted over a bit so I didn't get abused by Reki's arm. When the song ended we saw our scores. Langa got three stars and a score of 4688. Reki almost got five stars and a score of 8986. "Huh? I was so close" He whined. Miya surprisingly beat him with five stars and a score of 10146. And finally me, I got way past five stars and a score of 12621. I took a little bow. "Told you I'd beat all of you" I said with a smile. Both Miya and Reki were out of breath. "You dance a little too hard, Reki" Miya said to him. Reki plopped onto the bed. "I'm beat" He said. Langa was already sleeping in the other bed. "This is why aliens won't visit us" Miya said. "They probably think we're simple creatures like these two" I said to him. "Is that your way of calling them idiots?" Kojiro asked us. "I mean it sounds more polite doesn't it?" I replied to him. "You guys wanna play Super Smash bros?" Miya asked. "I call dibs on Donkey Kong" Kojiro said. "How ironic, the gorilla choses the monkey" Uncle Kaoru joked. "Shut up, four eyes" Kojiro replied. "Okay I wanna be Kirby then" I said. Kojiro ended up beating me so he played against Miya and I fell asleep on Miya.

Cherry Blossom's POV

Both Y/n and Miya finally fell asleep. They rested their heads on each other and dozed off. Kojiro and I cleaned up the room a bit. "She looks like a baby again" Kojiro said. "Y/n?" I asked. "Yeah whenever she took naps she looked like that" Kojiro explained. I put a blanket over Y/n and Miya. "I guess you're right" I agreed with him. "Thirteen years ago we were fourteen just meeting Y/n, now look at her" Kojiro said. "You remember when we taught her how to skateboard?" I asked him. "How could I not? We had to chase her around the block" Kojiro smiled. It made me realize something. Y/n wasn't just Michiko's little girl, she was mine and Kojiro's too in a way.