Chapter 13

Y/n's POV 

It was another day at school and the same girl from before approached me. I finally found out her name. It was Sayaka. "What's going on between you and Miya?" She asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "Well, you're always with him and you two are kinda in your own world" She explained to me. "Well he's my only friend so I would say that he's special to me" I explained to her. "Do you like him?" She asked me. "I mean he's my friend, how could I not like him?" I replied. "That's not what I mean, do you like him" Sayaka said. I blushed a bit. "That's something that I'm keeping secret" I replied to her. 

Miya's POV 

Around lunch time a got a bit bored so I decided to mess with Y/n a bit. I poked at the back of her bun a bit. "Miya what are you doing?" She asked me. "You know, you never wear ribbons in your hair, I think it'd look cute" I explained to her. Red ribbons were optional for the girls' uniforms and some of the girls wore them but I never seen Y/n wear a ribbon in her hair. "I mean I have one, but I never wear it" Y/n explained. She took out the ribbon out of her pocket. "Can I put the ribbon in?" I asked her. "Sure" Y/n handed me the ribbon. I sat on my desk and gently tied the ribbon in her hair. "You wanna go to the arcade after school?" I asked Y/n. "Yeah" She replied. "K, I'm done" I said to Y/n. She held her phone to the back of her head and saw the ribbon. "You did a good job" She said to me. I really did a good job on her hair. It was really cute and made her look like a Christmas gift. But Y/n truly was a gift, well, to me at least. 

Third Person POV 

Once school ended, Y/n and Miya went to the arcade. "Come on, let's go" Y/n said extending her hand out to Miya. He was hesitant to grab her hand because he was scared she'd turn into flowers just like in his dream. "What are you waiting for?" Y/n asked him. "Oh sorry" He finally held onto her hand. This feels like a dream  Miya thought. "Let's play Mario Kart first" Y/n said to him. They passed Reki and Langa without realizing it. "...was that Y/n and Miya?" Reki asked. "I think so" Langa replied. "I'm gonna text Cherry" Reki said. He knew for a fact Cherry was gonna flip out. 

Cherry  🍒

Guess who I saw at the arcade with Miya

This better be important 

Y/n's with Miya at the arcade 

WHAT

FOLLOW THEM MAKE SURE THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING

It's an arcade they're supposed to play games 

I don't care 

Still follow them 

"Langa, this backfired" Reki said to Langa. "He wants us to follow them" Reki explained to his friend. "Are we gonna?" Langa asked. "Yes we are. I don't wanna get slapped by him again" Reki said with fear in his voice. Y/n and Miya had just finished playing Mario Kart. "Ha! I win" Y/n said. "Let's play Air Hockey" Miya said grabbing Y/n by her hand. "Dang, look at them, when I was 13 I couldn't even talk to a girl" Reki said while taking a picture of the two. Miya and Y/n were at it for a good 15 minutes. They were tied with 5 points each, only two more points before someone won. 

Y/n's POV 

I started breaking a sweat. Even though the air was blowing on my face I was getting really exhausted. The puck started making a loud sound every time we hit it. Neither of us were ready to give up. I finally hit the puck in his score. "One more point till I win" I said to him. "Who said you're gonna win?" Miya asked. Just as he said that, he scored the puck in my goal. "Oh it's on" I said to him. We both needed one more point. It took a while but, I finally won. "Yes! I won!" I jumped with a bunch of excitement. "I let you win" Miya said. "Oh please" I replied to him. I saw the Clown Down game. It was basically a game where you threw a bunch of balls at these clowns for points. "Miya, help me beat this" I said to him. I practically dragging him to the game. "Our arms are gonna hurt" Miya said to me. "Well it's worth it" I replied to him. I swiped my game card and we threw the balls at the clowns. We were able to get 725 points in 30 seconds. "I feel like my arms are gonna fall off" Miya said to me. "Me too" I said to him. I looked around and saw a photo booth. "Let's take some pictures before we leave" I said to Miya. "Can we get two copies of the pictures?" Miya asked. "Sure, one for me and one for you" I explained to him. We sat in the booth and took some pictures. We took one nice picture, two of us making silly faces and for the last one, I gave Miya a small kiss on the cheek. He immediately got flustered, his cheeks turned to a light pink and he froze for a second. "Let's get our pictures" I said to him. We got out of the booth and saw the pictures. They came out pretty well. 

Miya's POV 

Once we got the pictures, we left and we skated to Y/n's house. "You know, Sayaka asked me what was going on between us" Y/n said. "What did you say?" I asked her. "I said that we were just friends and then she asked me if I liked you" She explained. "What did you say?" I quickly asked her. "I said that it was a secret" She replied. "You're not gonna tell me?" I asked her. "You already know the answer" She said before going inside her house. I looked at the pictures we took one last time and then I went to Joe's restaurant. When I got there I showed him the picture with a bright smile. "Wow, you did it" He said. "You didn't think I could" I asked him slightly offended. "I didn't say that now" Joe replied. "Oh and by the way, Kaoru wants to murder you for being so close to Y/n" He explained to me. "What? He can't kill me, I'm only 13" I panicked. 

Pink BubblegumOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara