Chapter 47 - Star of David

Xavier's POV

Xavier's POV

{Mature Scene Ahead}

I gently thrust into her as she whimpers on my neck, her nails digging in my shoulder. My face hides in her hair as I inhale the rose-scented flavor in. Our bodies, pressed together, buried under foamy water as she slowly rides me.

"X-Xavier, it feels so good," Madalyne moans, which is soothing music to my ears. She reaches her climax as I follow soon afterwards. Did we just make love? Make love after fuck?

I got a hair message while Madalyne washed my hair with her Rose flavored shampoo then I did the same before washing our bodies, we went for another round.

"When did you first get a tattoo?" Madalyne asks, tracing the art under my right ear. I take a towel to dry her hair as another towel hangs around my hip.

"When I was seventeen, I think. This one right here," I point at the Star of David on my right elbow, "After playing soccer, I used to spend time in tattoo shops as some of my friends were tattoo artists..... it has become my thing now. Do you like my tattoos?"

"I love them," Madalyne smiled, "I love how you express yourself through art."

"Maybe, someday you'll get one too," I chuckle, "Now let's get ready."

.......................................

After a few classes, I drag Madalyne to the library. As soon as we enter the library, I pull her to the back aisle. I begin attacking her with kisses all over her face.

"X-Xavi- ," Madalyne cannot finish her sentence as she is laughing uncontrollably, "Stop- Stop Xavier! Someone will see us!" However, that doesn't stop me. I wrap my bulky arms around her gently.

"I don't give a fuck who sees or who doesn't," I deeply begin kissing her. My whole body relaxes as she rises her feet on tip of her toe and wraps her arm around my neck and messes with my hair. My hands glide down her ass and give a squeeze, making her squeal.

"Oh no!" Madalyne pushes me as we hear a loud gasp. We look to our side only to see a familiar boy standing at the end of the aisle holding stacks of romantic books. How dare he interrupt our little moment?

"I- I- uh- I didn- I thou-," He stutters while vigorously gulping and looking at the scene before him.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" I hiss as my hands clench into fists.

"Quinton- uh- we were just leaving.... You can go ahead," Madalyne smiles as she interlaces our hands and tries to drag me as I scowl at her.

"What?!" I frown, "We are not the ones leaving," Growling, I usher Quinton, whose face is pale, to leave.

"Uh, y-yes, I a-am le-leaving," His stuttering is becoming too irritating in my ears.

"No! We are leaving," Madalyne says with an authoritative tone while glaring at me. Fuck, how can I deny that? Madalyne pulls me out of the aisle as I glare at Quinton whose eyes are widen in nervousness. 

Madalyne and I walk hand-in-hand around the campus. Madalyne turns to look at me, "You need to stop being tough on everyone. That poor guy was basically shaking," Madalyne gasps looking at me as I move the strand behind her ear.

"I can't help it and it's nothing new," I chuckle and she rolls her eyes. Talk about rolling eyes.

"God, everyone is so scared of you," She huffs then goes through her bag, searching for something.

"Are you?" I can't help but ask away, causing her to stop her movements. I hope my actions don't scare my angel.

"If I was, I wouldn't be standing here in your arms today," Madalyne whispers as I pull her closer, pecking the tip of her nose. I inhale the smell of the sweet fragrance radiating from her body and caress her arms.

"Ahem," Someone's throat clearing distracts us, again! Cursing, I turn to look behind me only to see that bastard standing, looking everywhere but us.

"For fuck sake, what the fuck is your problem?" I growl at him as I start to take steps towards him when Madalyne stops me. The bell rings as all the students rush inside for class leaving only three of us out here.

"What, Jason?" Madalyne crosses her arms across her chest.

"I just want answers!" Jason utters as his eyes flicker to me, "Why did you do that to me?"

"Fuck off. I didn't do shit to you," I hiss at him.

"Oh really? I don't buy that shit!" Jason scoffs.

"Well, I don't care what you buy. Just stay away from u-," Madalyne cuts me off.

"Xavier, let me talk to him," Madalyne steps forward and looks at Jason, "Jason, why are you still lying? He wouldn't do that!"

"So you're saying that all these bruises and cuts are fake?" Jason pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Jason.... No, I am not saying that these are fake. All I am saying is that Xavier didn't do that," Madalyne sighs.

"For fuck sake, Madalyne, try to fucking understand," Jason hisses at Madalyne, making me stomp towards him grabbing his collar.

"Watch your tongue; don't you fucking dare to talk to her like that," I rasp at his face. Jason shakes his head, glaring at me. Madalyne tries to pull my grip but fails.

"You watch your actions! You think you can get away from this? You are so wrong," Jason spits.

"There is nothing to get away from, I am not scared of your empty threats," I tell him.

"All of you are going to suffer for this," Jason hisses, looking at both Xavier and Madalyne. Madalyne looks at him confused as I hold the same expression. What the hell is he saying?

"All? Wha- Who beat you that night?" Madalyne asks as we both look at Jason, waiting for his answer.