XI-A (XXXIV-A). End-of-Terminus Exams 📝

Start from the beginning

"To be able to change those around us?" Repeated Ryūko, "Perhaps I underestimated some parts of myself."

"Indeed, you are both abundant of great influential power, my lieges." Smiled Lavande, "That most definitely to what Sir Asmodeus and I can agree on."

"So can I." Isabelle added.

'Just like she has read my mind... that is most definitely... a trait of two royals: a queen and king!' Cried Asmodeus.

"Iruma." Addressed Kalego.

"Y-Yes, Sir?" Replied Iruma.

"The student whose score improved the most by far on this final exam... happens to be you." Said Kalego, revealing Iruma's total score average.

The student took his result paper and smiled with joy.

"It appears that I cannot slack off even for a moment." Said Sabro.

"Though you didn't so far to reach a new rank, though." Continued Kalego, "Even if your sister and your housemate do have quite high grades of their own, I believe they have much to unlock in potential beforehand."

"Thank you so much." Said Isabelle and Iruma.

"I understand and you honor us with your supreme brilliance." Curtseyed Ryūko.

"So, Professor... I'm gonna go out for a bit!" Excused the human boy as he ran out of the class.

"Hey, stop! Where do you think you're going?" Called Kalego.

"As I know to supervise him, may I be excused, Isabelle included?" Asked Ryūko.

"If you must." Sighed the instructor before Ryūko and Isabelle exited Royal One.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Outside of Royal One

Iruma ran out and Ryūko and Isabelle caught up to him.

"Brother, you know better than that to run out of the classroom with such indiscreetness." Said Ryūko, "You really ought to learn some proper etiquette."

"Sorry about that, Sis." Apologised Iruma, "But, about what Azz said, the power to change those around us, huh? I want to hurry and tell Professor Balam how I did."

Just around a corner, Iruma bumped into someone.

"Instructor of Babylus, our apologies." Bowed Ryūko in apologies.

The person they bumped into was none other than Shichiro. But as compared to the last time we met him, Shichiro has a new hairdo.

"Y-Y-Your hair.... Your hair's gone! Is that our fault?!" Panicked Iruma.

"Relax, Iruma. Professor Balam still has his hair, he just had a haircut this morning." Reassured Isabelle.

"Oh, right. Of course, you do." Rephrased Iruma, "So it wasn't because of us... but, what was it, then..."

"Hmm... I just needed a change of pace?" Supposed Shichiro, "Anyway, how did your exams go?"

Iruma remembered and showed Shichiro his result paper.

"You ranked 81st out of 163 first-years!" Congratulated Shichiro while spinning Iruma around, "Right in the middle!"

"Yeah, I sure am!" Said Iruma getting dizzy.

"You improved so much!" Said the instructor.

"Thank you very much!" Said the student, "It's all thanks to you, Professor Balam!"