Arjun walked to the dining table and sat on a chair, keeping her on his lap. Priya composed herself comfortably on his lap. Arjun smiled seeing her being carefree with him.

" Now, first you should be rewarded for being a good girl till now" priya smiled hearing his voice near her ear, in less then a second she felt his lips touching her cheek.

Arjun kissed her on cheek feeling more than happy to be with her, like couldn't be more blissful for him. He's content with priya and his babies in his heart.

" Now, the show time baby " being so close to her, Arjun husked in her ear. Priya's curiosity went high listening to him.

" Happy anniversary wifey " Arjun wished her with a glint of a smile, Priya's heartbeats increased as she realised her husband didn't forget the memorable day of their lives. She smiled in happiness.

Slowly opening the knot of her blindfold Arjun removed it from her eyes, Priya opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes went wide in happiness seeing the view infront her.

Priya was admiring the arrangements done by Arjun in just a few minutes, she wondered how he made it in less than fifteen minutes.

She was lost in her own thoughts when Arjun yelled in her ear "Happy anniversary madam "

Priya glared at him holding her ears, " don't shout I'll become a deaf idiot"

" Leave that, now tell me what were you talking about earlier ? Hello Madame , i was secretly planning everything okay, in fact i had booked a candle light dinner table at a beach restaurant for today but unfortunately due to sudden rain i had to cancel my plan, and arranged a dinner at our home itself, otherwise you know Arjun is best in surprise. Add into that I love you sooooo much. '' Circling his arms over her waist he buried her more into him.

" Thank you for this " priya said against his chest.

" I should be the one thanking you, thank you for coming into my life and making it even more better and beautiful" arjun spoke with a determination in his, and kissed the top of her head.

" Love you, and sorry for over acting Arjun. I know I did wrong. Our love doesn't depend on all these surprises and gifts, yet it was just... I'm sorry '' Priya felt bad for overreacting, although it wasn't her mistake.

" Don't say sorry, I'm your husband and expecting this kind of little moments of joy from me is your lawful right, you know these little moments are gonna be our lifetime memories priya. And I know my priya, she isn't a kid who cries over chocolate. It's just her pregnancy hormones kicked in. Anyway I'm hundred percent happy with you, so stop overthinking okay. Now let's cut the cake " He assured her with a gentle tap on her cheeks.

Priya shook her head and said " no, i have a gift for you. First let me give that you than we will cut the cake "

" Is that, where is your gift ? " Arjun asked in curiosity.

" Wait let me bring that" priya told him and got up from his lap, walking to their bedroom she came out in a few seconds carrying a little gift paper wrapped box.

Coming near him she again sat on his lap, like she sat previously. " Here, my gift " priya forwards him a small box.

Arjun took it from her mumbling thanks.

When Arjun saw what was inside the box, his lips curled into a smile.

Coincidence ? He thought and chuckled.

" Priya, this is so precious, you, me and our twin babies

" Priya, this is so precious, you, me and our twin babies." He kissed her on her forehead.

" But, I have to show you my gift too. And I'm sure you will like it too " saying that he handed her a box.

Priya's eyes sparkled out of joy, when she saw what he gifted her.

His gift is also similar to hers, priya looked at him being hell surprised

" Yeah, co-incidence baby " Arjun replied knowing what she was about to ask. Both made each other wear each other's gift.

" Love you, " she confessed what she felt at that moment.

" hmm, i too love myself " The moment he said those words Priya smacked him on his head.

" Ouch, Priya doesn't keep hitting me, if our babies heard us what would they think of me ? You should think about my reputation in front of our babies'' he dramatically said while cherishing her bump.

" Yeah, yeah whatever" priya simply ignored him like a pro.

" Okay enough, now let's cut the cake and finish this program. I have planned a movie night, under a warm blanket with you, and popcorn too. " Arjun explained to her their next plan.

After that both of them cut the cake together, and celebrated their second anniversary with love and their babies.

Celebrating little things can mean a lot to someone, it's part of life that's gonna make a big impact on a person's futures. It's a memory. And memories are forever to cherish, and treasure.

******************************************

How's it ?

follow me to get more updates about stories.