part 2

Enjoy reading

Enjoy reading

********************************************

Author's POV
*****************
A day ago *
In banglore *
*****************

" Shit.....again I'm late " cursing her own self priya rushed to do her morning chores as she
woke up late.

Priya was running out of time....yet she had to attend two conference meetings for her new
project. As a project leader she had to prepare a lot of presentations.

It's been four years since priya settled in Bangalore....nadhiya often visits her daughter andmakes sure that she is fine.... Her mom even initiated a shift in Bangalore along with priya,but priya didn't agree to this as her mom's cosmetics company is in Chennai. And priyadoesn't wants to ruin her mom's well build up company in the sake of herself.
After completing her master's degree of business in bangalore University, priya joined as a trainee in one of the top corporate companies of bangalore , and now she became a projectleader by her hardwork and dedication towards her work.

She took a quick shower and changed into formal wear, tying her hair in a ponytail, priya
applied a nude shade lipstick and a little bit of kajal. And that's it she is all set to leave for her
office.

Grabbing a vegetable sandwich from freezer she began to eat in hurry as she don't havetime to make breakfast,while arranging her files and paper she finished her breakfastGrabbing a vegetable sandwich from the freezer , she began to eat in a hurry...

time to make breakfast,while arranging her files and paper she finished her breakfast
Grabbing a vegetable sandwich from the freezer , she began to eat in a hurry as she didn'thave time to make breakfast. While arranging her files and paper, she finished her breakfast.

Having breakfast in just two minutes Priya left for her office.

As soon as she entered in her cabin she was greeted by her co-worker come best friend -
jacklin.Priya met her two years ago....in the same office. Eventually they become best friends afterspending some time with each other.