pennyboard //StrauberryJam

Straub and yourself have been best friends for years.

You dropped out of school together, also.

Now you're roommates.

"Y/N! Lets go to the park already!" You heard him call in to your room.

"Okay okay! Coming!" You say as you walk out of your room meeting with straub, you both walk out the door and he closes it behind you.

It's not a long way to the park so you got there in no time.

"Oh my god! Let's go on the swings c'mon!" You squeal, it's been so long since you've went on a swing.

"Wait up!" Straub shouts behind you, because you are running to the swings, excited like a little child.

After a long session of swinging, it was straub's turn to pick an activity.

"Do you know how to pennyboard?"

"No.." Pennyboards are terrorfying to you.. Is he really going to force you on to one?

"I'll teach you!"

"No it's okay, I'd rather not.." You say, feeling awkward, 

"Y/N, Come on! Pleasseeee!" He said, looking into your eyes with a puppy dog face, which he knows you CANNOT resist.

"Fine.. But if I die, it's your fault." I say sarcastically and he laughs.

"Okay so, step on the pennyboard." He said, indicating to the board,

You walked slowly over to the pennyboard and carefully stepped on,

You felt scared, extremely scared, you started to tremble a bit and your foot slipped.

"MITCHELL!"

You screamed thinking you'd fall, you clutched on to his arm, still shaking.

"hey, don't worry, I've got you."

you started to move around a bit on the penny board, but you ran over something and your foot fell off the board.

You let out a scream, closed your eyes and just waited for the pain to hit when you fell.

But instead of falling, you were caught.

You opened your eyes and looked up, Mitchell was holding you.

"I won't let you fall, especially like I fell for you.."

STRAUB IS SO AYGFJKSBDFKBHDF

Anyways this was a bit long ;3 Also our first IMAGINE WOOHOOOOOO

Thank you for reading and if you really enjoyed you should like totz click that star :^))

Also please comment suggestions for future Imagines! Because it will not just be me making these imagines ayy ;D

//Shannon