princess//Dfield

You giggled as Mark swept you up and put you over his shoulder. You kicked your legs like a little girl and he just laughed.

"Put me down now!" You whined as he carried you to the normal place where you would meet each day. The place what you described as the 'rickety bridge with the magical flower garden'.

As you sat down you placed your jacket on the damp grass as if it were a blanket and you sat on it making a little room for Mark too. He came and sat down next to you and there was an awkward moment of admiring the surroundings, until he got up and walked around the garden until he found your favourite flower and picked it out.

"For you" he said said changing his voice into a posh prince like voice. You tucked the flower with the other flowers on the flower crown that sat on top if your head.

"Thank you Prince charming" you whispered kissing him on the cheek. You wished it was more but of course it was a friendly kiss right?
As you did this the wind picked up and the flower crown blew away towards the nearby lake.

You both ran towards the lake and as you did the flower crown fell in to the lake and when you reached over to grab it you felt hands push you in from behind.

"Mark!" You shouted at him as he jumped in with you.

"Sorry y/n I couldn't resist" he laughed as he grabbed the flower crown and placed back on top of your head.

"Thanks Prince Charming" you mumbled.

Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrapped round your waist and you lips colliding with his.

"Now y/n do the honour to be my princess? "

-----------------------

I wanted to write something a bit cliché Idk. But I never see any dfield imagines or anything so ta daaaa.

Dfield is bae asdgkskshj

Byeeeeee◆

//Ellie▲