ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠

"Do you mind if I go stream for a bit?" Lando asked. "No it's okay, I'll just watch you stream instead of watching you chill on the couch." He stood up and walked over to her to plant a kiss on her head first, before he left.

Not much later she got a notification that Lando started streaming. She turned the TV on and put the stream on. A few minutes later he appeared on the screen.

"Hi everyone. How are you guys doing?" After a while of talking to the chat, he started watching the race highlights. After that he asked everyone what they wanted to see. They said he should watch Unboxed so he turned that on.

Lando saw Iris standing in the back of the garage looking at him. She looked happy with her bright smile. That sight made him smile and it made Iris, who was still watching the stream, giggle.

Sha appeared a few more times during the video and every time, Lando started smiling. She decided to text him about it. When he saw the notification, he opened it immediately.

Lando🥰

You're cute when you smile like that

Then you're lucky cause you are the reason I'm smiling

Aww so cute

Yeah I know I'm super cute

Chat noticed Lando wasn't paying attention to the video anymore. Max was in the chat and said something about it.

Max_Fewtrell: mate, pay attention to your stream instead of your girlfriend

Iris thought it was a fun idea to react to him.

Iris.Dayton: I'm just more important than you, get over it

Max_Fewtrell: nah he just chooses friends before his chat

Iris.Dayton: keep on dreaming

Lando saw the interaction between the two. "Max, I'm sorry but she's right. She's just more important than you."

Iris.Dayton: hah, deal with it Max

"Hold on, chat. Max is calling me on discord." Lando said. "So you're already choosing her above me?" Max asked while trying to act hurt. In reality it was very clear he was joking. "Yes mate, what do you think. I might have known you for longer, but she's just more important." "Cheers mate, go find yourself another friend to golf with then." He said.

Iris came through the door and Lando turned his chair to her. "Are you kids fighting? Do you need an actual grown-up to fix it?" She said. "You're calling yourself a grown-up, after what you said to Max?" Lando laughed.

...

Iris was woken up by Lando kissing her all over her face. She peeled her eyes open and was met with Lando's sparkly eyes and wide smile. "Good morning, birthday girl. I would sing for you but I don't think you would actually want that. So I'll just say it: happy birthday." He kissed her once again but this time on her lips.

"Come on, I made you breakfast." He pulled her out of bed by her arm. "I don't know if I should eat that or not." "Trust me, you'll like it."

Iris could smell food but she couldn't figure out which food Lando had made. She saw what was on the table and looked at Lando. "You actually made this?" He nodded proudly. "I don't believe that. Who helped you?" "No one, I actually did it myself. It's some eggs and bacon, is it that impressive?" "I'm not talking about that, I know you can make that. I was talking about the waffles. I didn't even think you had a waffle iron, let alone that you were capable of making anything with it."

She kissed him and sat down in her chair. "What are the plans for the rest of the day? I'm sure you have been working on this for weeks." Iris asked before she stuffed her mouth with the heart-shaped eggs Lando made. "You can decide what we do from now until the day, I have zero plans for us. I didn't want to take decisions for your special day, you can decide everything."

"I have an idea." She said and Lando looked suprised. "That was quick. What is it?" "I'm not telling you until we're there." "Oh god."

They finished their breakfast and got ready. "What kind of clothes should I wear?" "Just some jeans and a shirt will do." She said. "And maybe a hoodie."

Iris put on a pair of jeans and a lace top. After that she did her hair and put on a little bit of make-up.

They got in the car and Iris drove them to a place Lando didn't recognise. "What is this place?" He asked. Iris pointed to the gaint letters on the front of the building. He put his head in his hands out of embarrasement. "So, rollerskating."

They went inside and it got clear very quick that even though Lando's a professional athlete, he had terrible balance.

"Shouldn't you be like, a bit better at this?" She said while helping Lando to keep his balance. "Why would you think that? I need good neck- and armmuscles, not balance." He said. "Yeah, but I've seen you do exercises with Jon." "Yeah but that doesn't make me a natural at rollerskating." "When's the last time you've done this?" "Uhm, I don't know. Maybe when I was ten or something." "Wow. That's a long time."

After their hour of Lando tripping had passed, they drove home. "Wait, drive off here and then go right as soon as you can." Lando said. "Where does that road take us?" Iris asked while following his directions. "You'll see." He winked.

The road went through a forest and it didn't look like many people used it anymore. "Are you sure this is the right way?" Iris asked. "Yes, just trust me."

Eventually the road led them into a small town. "Go left here. And then I'll tell you when you need to pull over."

They stopped in front of a small building. "Come, you'll like it." Lando opened her car door for her and led her to the door of the building. When they stepped inside, Iris was pleasantly suprised. The building was a restaurant. It didn't have many tables and it felt like coming home, even though she had never been there. "Wow, this place is amazing. So beautiful." "I knew you'd like it."

They sat down and a waiter came to their table very soon. They ate some delicious food and went home.

"I think this is the time to give you my gift." Lando said when they sat on the couch. "You didn't have to get me anything." "It's your birthday, of course I had to." He went to his gaming room and came back with a long velvet box. "Lando-" "No, just open it."

She slowly opened the box but it wasn't what she expected. There was a note in it that said: Move in with me? "Aww, of course I want to." She kissed him and his hands went to her neck. Suddenly she felt something cold against her chest. She pulled away to look at it.

It was a necklace with an infinity sign. "This is so pretty, I love it. And I love you." She slimed before pulling him in again.