ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

They went to a restaurant to get lunch because they were all starving after their long walk. It was monday so there weren't too many people and they could easily get a table for eight. They kept talking and before they knew it, they had already been there for almost an hour. The food was suprisingly good for how small the kitchen looked from the outside.

On their way back, Flo and Iris were walking with their arms hooked in each other. It felt like they had known each other for years now, it was so comfortable being around them. "So he came to suprise me with a visit at the stables. And as he was feeding one of my horses, he wasn't really paying a lot of attention and he was practically shoving the carrot up my horse's nose. The poor animal was just hungry but Lando can't handle animals." Flo told her. "What about small animals like Uno?" "You'll find out throughout the week. You are staying right?" Flo questioned. "I couldn't leave you guys and I don't really have a ride home without Lando." "Yay, we're going to have so much fun this week. Cis and I are having a girls night out tomorrow, do you reckon Lando would lend you to us for half a day?" "He's not going to like that but I won't give him a choice." "Yess, it's gonna be amazing."

By the end of the day Iris had heard a lot of Lando's embarrising childhood stories. It were mostly his sisters who were trying to embarrass him, his parents were the ones showing pictures of him. She liked this one in particular:

She could see how he hadn't changed one bit

She could see how he hadn't changed one bit. Of course he has grown up but the smile was still the same. "What was it that made him laugh like that?" She asked Adam. "I don't know, it could have been a anything. He's always been a happy kid. Altough he seems even happier since he has you." Iris blushed. "Did you say anything about me?" Lando turned his head, he was talking to his brother just before that. "I was just saying that you look happier since you met Iris." "Yes, I am happier than ever." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

...

Iris was singing when she got out of the shower and back walked into their room. "When we were 18... we took a chonce." "Did you just say chonce? As in with an o?" Iris put her head int her hands. "Yes I did, but in my defence: that's how the artist sings it too." "No way, I don't believe that." Iris grabbed her phone from the nightstand and put on the song. "See? He does sing chonce." She said excited. "You're such a weirdo." "And you aren't? What are you trying to say?" "You're my weirdo."

"Wow, that was sooo cheesy. What rom com did you learn that from?" "Hey, I didn't get it from a movie!" He raised his voice a bit. "Then where'd you get it? Cheesy relationships for dummies?" "Come on was it that bad?" "It was just so unnatural. I'm getting used to you calling me babe but that was a little much." She put her arms around his neck and he put his around her waist. "I love how I don't have to force that stuff around you." He tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her in to kiss her.

"Just a quick heads up, I'm going out with your sisters tomorrow." "Why?" Iris laughed at the comment. "Because Flo asked me and it's a good way to get to know them. When you hang out together, espacially with a bit of alcohol in your system, you get to know each other in another way then just telling stories." "Only if I can come too." "That's not the point. It's a girls night out, no boys allowed. And do you even want to see your sisters drunk?" "God no. Wait, you're not buying Cisca alcohol are you?" "She's seventeen, she's not a baby anymore, plus older brothers are supposed to be cool and stuff. My friends' older brothers used to buy the alcoholic drinks for them." "I guess you're right. Just please promise me you won't let her get to the point where she'll be hungover." "Sure, when I go out with my friends, we drink but we don't get that drunk. Max a bit of a headache. I promise." "Okay now let's go to sleep."

"Can I have your hoodie?" "Did you forget to pack your pyjamas?" "No, I just like wearing your clothes. They smell like you and they are too big for me so it's comfy." "Now who's beeing cheesy? But is that the reason why girls like to wear men's clothes?" "Yes, you know how some people used to have something with perfume from their mum sprayed on as kids? It's the same with your clothes, it smells familiar and safe." "Awww, I can't say no to that." He handed her a hoodie from his suitcase. "No, I want the one you've worn today. This one doesn't smell like you." "But you'll be sleeping in my arms, you'll smell me anyways." Lando was confused. All Iris had to do to convince him was pout and give him puppy eyes. He took of the hoodie he was wearing and gave it to her. "Here." "Thank youuu."

~~*~~
I know this chapter has more fluff than usual but I like writing that. Hope you enjoyed this one. Don't forget to vote!