ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

"You're back early, he wasn't there was he?" Lando asked when he opened the door for Iris. "No, he was there. I just have nothing left to say to him. He's a dick." She answered with a very cold tone is her voice. "He's now permanently in my past." "Does that mean you can tell us who he is? The girls told me what happened. I have to be honest, I don't like other guys saving you, especially when I could have been there but you wouldn't let me." "I know I'm sorry. I would have wanted you to be there too, but maybe it was good that I ran into him. Now I had the chance to talk to him." "If you say so."

Everyone who was aware of what happened the day before had gathered in Lando and Iris' room. They sat on their bed and on the small cough they had in the room. "What's all this then?" Oliver asked when he walked into the room with Uno in his arms. "It's just about something that happened, Oliver." He walked out again and left Uno with them.

Iris sighed and took a deep breath before she started talking. "So that guy from yesterday is called Noah, we used to be friends whe we were young. We used to spend almost every day together at a park near our house. At that time I was the weird kid in school so I didn't have any other friends. One day he didn't show up at the park so I went to his house but no one was home. I just figured he had gone on vacation or something but I never saw him again. Until yesterday." "That's a dick move." Cisca said.

"But I feel like there had to be something more to take it that hard." "There was. The week before he left, my grandfather had died and I was going to tell him that day. I also might have had a huge crush on him for about a year when he left."She admitted. "I'm sorry." "It's okay." "Have you spoken to him?" "Yes, this morning. I know him well enough to know he'd be sitting in front of the pub this morning. I asked him what happened and he didn't really give me an explanation. But apparently he's been living here for about ten years now. He thought that I didn't care and when I walked away, he said he wanted to go out with me." "Who does that? You have to be crazy to think you'd go out with him after he says something like that." Cisca sounded almost mad when saying that. "I don't know, he was never the smartest kid but at least I thought more of him than that."

...

Iris threw her bag to the side and plopped down on the sofa. "Is my family that exhausting?" Lando sat down next to her. "No, but a 2-hour drive is." "You weren't even driving and you could have slept in the car." "Then I don't get to see your cute face you're driving." "Aww, come here." He opened his arms for her and kissed her head. "Did you at least enjoy the last few days?" "Of course I did, I love your family. I just wish we could've had a little more time alone. There was always somebody else there too."

"What would you do if they weren't there?" He challenged her. She turned to look at him and shrugged cheeckily. "If you don't say it, I might never do it." "Well then you don't." She smiled and stood up to walk to the kitchen. He pulled her back into his lap by her wrist. "Don't turn the tables on me." He leaned in again, but he moved his head to the side just before they could touch and walked away. "Are you serious?"

"Do you want to play another game tonight?" Lando suggested. "Yeah, wich game do you have in mind?" "F1 on my sim?" "Sure do you want to stream it too or not?" "Only if you want to."

Lando set up the stream and game while he explained some little tricks. "You good?" He asked before turning on the stream. He talked to his chat and explained what they were going to do. The game went better than the time before. There were a few tricky corners but all and all it went good. She finished P8 in the first two games and P7 in the third one. 

"I'm gonna pee, be right back babe. You can talk to my chat if you want." Once he was gone, Iris started talking. "Chat, I have an idea to prank Lando. I am going to hide somewhere in the house and when Lando comes back in here and asks you where I am, don't say anything." Iris read the chat briefly. "No, I'm not going to tell you where I'm hiding. Now bye chat." Iris ran out of the room, into the bedroom. She crawled in the closet and tried to stay as quiet as she could. 

She could hear Lando in his gaming room. "Chat where has Iris gone? I know she told you." He started walking around the whole house and even checked the bedroom but didn't find her. When he was about to give up, Iris' phone beeped. He had sent her a message. He quickly made his way back into the bedroom and sent her another message but in the meantime she had put her phone on silent. After turning the whole room upside down, he finally checked the closet.

"How the hell do you fit in there? Don't ever do that again please." He reached his hand out to help her out. "Why not? It was funny." "Only if you know we're playing hide and seek. I had to scroll back up in the chat to know what was going on." "So they didn't tell you when you asked?" He shook his head. "They chose me over you in this game. I like that." Lando pretended to laugh and they went back to the gaming room.

"Thanks for not telling him I was hiding, chat. It was very funny to hear Lando run around the house to find me, I hope you enjoyed it too." Iris laughed. The chat said they could pick up little bits when he walked past the door and that they liked the prank. "Chat, what is this? You should be on my side. I hate you all from now on." "He doesn't mean that, he secretly loves you guys." She winked. "I don't know about Lando, but I'm going to bed." He said he would be there in a few minutes but Iris put her ear up to the door. "Next time I'm on, we will prank her too. I will think of a good plan and I'll tell you when I have one."

~~*~~
Does anyone have any movie recommendations cause I'm getting bored except for when I can talk to my friends? Don't forget to vote for the chapter if you liked it!