ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Lando noticed Iris shivered and mumbled something. "What did you say?" Iris asked him. "I brought one of my jumpers for you but forgot it in the car. I guess I'll have to keep you warm myself." He opened his arms for her. "Hey, look how that worked out for you." She joked and snuggled into his arms.

The sunset was beautiful that night and they talked about their days like they were an old married couple. Iris told him about the kids recognising her from his stream. "You're already famous I see. Were they nice or not cause at that age some of them are really sweet and others are little shits." Iris laughed at his words. "You can't call them little shits, they're your fans." She defended them. "Fans or not, some of them are really rude."

"What is the rudest anyone has ever been to you?" "Well, once there was this girl," Iris was suddenly listening very attentive. "she just started shouting. I think it was something like I think your friends will have to pay for themselves." He laughed at his own joke. "Haha very funny. I didn't think you would remember the first thing I ever said to you." "How can I forget such a memorable day, it's the first and only time I lost against a girl." "Sounds like you're challenging me to a rematch." "Why don't we have one? I will be very busy the next few weeks with the upcoming season though." "You're not busy on evenings right?" "No, but then the track isn't open." "You're so stupid sometimes. Actually always. I can stay a little bit longer and then we can have a rematch." "Ooh yeah, that's a good idea." "I'm full of good ideas." She joked.

They continued discussing whether certain things that fans did were rude or not. "Do you want to take a stroll through the streets of London?" Lando suggested. "It's eleven o'clock, where are we going at this time of the day?" She wondered. "Nowhere, just walking through the streets. It's really fun, c'mon." Iris finally agreed after Lando gave her some more arguments.

They took the car to get to London and parked it just outside the city. "Have you never been here?" Lando asked. "I have. But when I go, I just stick to the big streets where all of the shops are." "Not all of the shops are on the main streets, there are so many hidden gems in this city and no one seems to notice them. We will have to come back here one day when they're still open and you'll see." "Sounds like a deal."

"You were right, the streets of London are beautiful at night." Iris said after almost half an hour of walking. "I'm always right, but thanks for acknowledging it." He said with a cheecky smile. "Humble as ever." Iris joked.

They walked around for a bit longer until Lando noticed Iris feeling uneasy. "Are you okay?" "I think we have a stalker." She said nodding her head to the other side of the road. A person with their hood on and hands in their pockets was walking there. "Could be just someone random. But just walk into this alley to be sure." He put a hand on her back and guided her into the narrow road. The person slowed down but crossed the street and turned into the same alley.

"Kiss me." Iris commanded. "Why?" Lando wouldn't mind but kissing would only make the stranger come closer to them. He also wasn't used to being so public thanks to living your life under constant watch of others."Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable." "Yeah, they do." Iris ignored Lando wanting further explaination and pushed him against the wall to kiss him.

The person walked past them and a little later Iris pulled away. "That was nice, but I still don't get why." Lando said, still caught off guard by her actions. "He, or she, wouldn't stop or turn around when we are kissing, so they walked straight on. And now we can walk back and go to the car." She said, grabbing Lando's hand and going the direction they came from. "Where did you learn that? It sounded like you have experience." "You need to watch more movies." She ruffled his hair with her hand and sped up, leaving Lando behind.

"So you've never done this before?" He jogged a bit to catch up with her. "Of course not, I just saw it in a movie and always wanted to try it." She tried to reassure Lando.

"Do you remember where you parked the car?" Iris asked worried. Clearly, she didn't have a clue. "Somewhere in this street." Lando said. "Great." "But such a bright McLaren can't be too hard to find right?" They found his car and headed back to Lando's house.

"Do you want to open the door with your new key?" Iris was excited and pulled out the key. The door opened with her key and she got even more excited. "Why does a key make you this enthousiastic?" "Cause now I can break into your house without actually having to break in." "You weirdo."

~~*~~
Sorry for the short chapter guys, I had to go walking all afternoon. So I tried to get at least a good chapter that I don't regret right after I post it. Hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote.