Chapter XVII

"Lan An"

Recap:

"Wait... Did you just say week?"

"Yes XiaoYu. You've been sleeping for more than a week now." He smiled.

"Whaaaaaat?!"

"A week?!!!"

3rd Person POV

"Fuuuuuuuudge!" Shocked by the news XiaoYu screamed.

"You mean to say... I've spent more than a week of my life sleeping wasting away on a bed while the world enjoyed itself!" He stood up from his bed & started shaking Jin GuangYao back and forth.

"Um..... Ughhh... Ye-Yessss." Said man looked around the room for someone to help him out.

"Nooooooo." His legs felt like jelly as he fell onto his knees. A gloomy cloud fell over him while everyone sweat dropped at his antics.

"Um... Gongzi..." Jin GuangYao didn't know what to do.

'Looks like he's back to normal.'

"XiaoYu. We'll go fetch food for everyone now." Lan XiChen amd Jin GuangYao left the three as the latter looked back at the man on his knees one last time.
'He's back.' He smiled.

"Come XiaoYu. Let's change your clothes." Song Lan lifted him up.

Timeskip

By the time the two men returned -with two juniors in tow- the three left were idly relaxing around.

"Fooood!" XiaoYu screamed as he spotted them enter the area.

Conversations went around as they ate their meal laughter and a delightful atmosphere was in the air.

As they laughed wholeheartedly Lan WangJi saw something peek from under XiaoYu's collar.

"XiaoYu. Lift up your sleeves for me." He spoke.

"Huh?" A confused look was on said man's face.

"Why WangJi-Ah?" Lan XiChen questioned.

"Just do it please." He looked at XiaoYu.

"Okay."

XiaoYu slowly slid his sleeves up to the middle of his upper arm.

"What the hell..." The crease on his forehead grew deeper as bruise after bruise on his arm was revealed.

"How..." Song Lan pulled the other's arm gently and examined it. They didn't seem to be caused by blunt force trauma.

"..."

"Wait." XiaoYu took his arm from Song Lan's hand. Moving into a lotus position he began circulating his Spiritual Energy around his body.

Everyone was tense as they waited for XiaoYu to finish.

"Fudge."

"What is it?" A worried Song Lan asked.

"Nothing I can't take care of."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry" He smiled and patted his friend's shoulder.

"You may think it's nothing but we're not sure about that XiaoYu-Gongzi. I sug-."

"XiaoYu." He interrupted LanXiChen.

"Huh?"

"Call me XiaoYu."

"Haha. Yes, A-Yu." LanXiChen teased.

"Much better than what I had in mind! Haha" He laughed happily.