Naruto ignores them. He grins like a child and returns to the audience's place. To be honest, he doesn't care at all. He is an Anbu. From his point of view, they are the ones who are childish. Especially that mutt.

He had seen too much since he becomes Anbu. Not everything is good or bad. It is just only the reality of the world.

As time passed, The gennin test begins. This test was easy for him. After 'Sasuke' succeeds in her test some of 'his' fangirls cheer for him.

"Naruto Uzumaki" Iruka announced.

Naruto with his acts "yeah, it's my turn" he said cheerily. He eagerly walks to Iruka and Mizuki to perform the test.

His eyes rolled to Mizuki, he saw Mizuki mysteriously smile. 'Mizuki is suspicious, maybe I should fail in clone test to see what is he up about' Naruto thought.

At the substitute test, he performed it perfectly. As he about performed the hence test, he was about to henge into his father Namikaze Minato. Instead, a smoke reveals a hot woman in her curvy glory just covered with smoke in certain parts.

A large amount of blood gushes out from his nose made him flying backward. Mizuki on the other hand also having a nose bleed. In the end, Naruto has knockdown both of the teachers.

Satsuki faced was red, Shikamaru was surprised. Hinata was shocked.

The girls and boys face was red. As they saw Naruto henge figure. Naruto dispelled his jutsu. His face also red in embarrassment. "Sorry, all of you. I didn't know how that jutsu messed up"

Iruka wipes his nose "that's okay, Naruto at least you can do henge." Iruka said while Mizuki cleaning his face from his blood.

"Now you must performed clone jutsu" Iruka said.

"As you wish Iruka sensei" he performed the jutsu and it's appeared 2 grey clones of his. Those clones have the same figure as Naruto but the details were lost.

"Sorry, Naruto you failed in the clone test" Naruto face becomes gloomy. He secretly glances at Mizuki which he smiles mischievously at the failed blonde.

After the class, most of the students went out with amusement, all of them got a Konoha headband except the blonde.

Naruto walks out of the academy with a sad face. He heard all of the whispered that the old generation talks about him.

"It is good for them. That they don't let him graduate" some random man says.

"He should not be a ninja"

"That dem.."

"You should not say that"

'I'm tired of this, I hope I can get out from this place gladly.' Naruto thought.

"Psst, Naruto" Naruto turned back to see Mizuki called him while he hiding on the other side of the wall. Naruto went to him eager to know what he wanted to say.

"Naruto, do you know that there have one test that can make you a gennin"

"Wait there is it another way" Naruto's eyes brightened.

"Yeah, there is. You see, you must go to the Hokage tower and stole a forbidden scroll from him and give it to me. If you pass this test you will become gennin. Would you accept it?"

"Yes, I will accept it. When will I give the scroll to you"

"Tonight, 9 o'clock"

"Okay sensei, I will not disappoint you" Naruto with a grin run back home to prepare for tonight.