"get ready quick. we leave in five." you say as you start walking to izuku's door. "right. i'll text you." izuku reassures, opening the door for you. with a quick goodbye kiss, izuku closes his door and you practically run to your room to start getting ready.

covering your hickey being your top priority.

---

"this is kinda nerve wracking. i wouldn't admit this to anyone else but you, i'm scared for this case." you admit as you and izuku walk hand in hand down the sidewalk.

"i know you are. it disappoints me that i'm scared too. i wish i could protect you but i can't really do that if i'm feeling the same." izuku says. "don't be disappointed. sometimes you don't always need to be strong." you reassure as you both turn a corner.

"...thank you y/n." izuku says softly, making you hum in response. "i don't think i've ever seen your house. only part of it that one time i took you out after you got discharged from the hospital." izuku changes the subject.

"no one has except for kaminari who convinced me to show him every square inch that one day we went at five in the morning to grab our classmates costumes. oh and mirko who took me home from the hospital. but like you, she only saw part of it." you say.

when izuku stays silent, you laugh at his obvious jealously. "is my izuku jealous? how cute." you tease.

"am not."

playfully rolling your eyes, you punch in the house code and with a small beep, the front door unlocks. "i'll give you a tour if it'll make you feel better." you reassure as you and izuku unlink hands to take your shoes off.

"i just wanna see your room." izuku admits, earning another snicker from you. "maybe we can stay in there for a while. i don't feel like walking back to the dorms." you say as you two walk up the steps. responding with a hum, you and izuku walk down the hallway where the sound of voices get louder and louder, letting you know they're in your dad's workshop.

"dad. emiko." you greet as soon as you turn the corner. the two adult's attention go to the doorway and onto you two. "daughter." your dad nods.

"daughter's boyfriend..." your dad narrows his eyes at izuku.

"hi sir.." izuku says, bowing in greetings. "midoriya, was it? hi honey." emiko greets more passively. "hi miss." izuku bows again.

"information?" you raise an eyebrow, fully walking into the room with izuku following suit. "right. we don't have an exact location but we've managed to narrow it down to a couple-"

"mom it wasn't there." at the voice that cut off your dad, you all snap your heads to an opening door inside the room of your dad's workshop. you furrow your eyebrows at the sight of a brown haired-gray eyed male that suddenly walks into the room. he stops in his tracks, his eyes widening every growing second as he looks at all of the eyes that are on him.

"am i missing something?" he asks and you tilt your head at him, a sense of familiarness running through you the more you look at this boy. you two finally make eye contact and his eyes widen more at the sight of you.

"oh riku my love, what perfect timing." emiko says while waving the boy to come over. you two keep eye contact as he walks to emiko. your eyebrows stay furrowed and you bite your lip, trying to figure out the feeling you feel. 'where have i seen him before? he looks familiar...'

"y/n honey. do you remember my words when we first met?" emiko asks you. looking at her then at the ground, you drag out a hum as you think back on when you first met her, ignoring the boy who repeats your name in a whisper, seemingly surprised about it.