CHAPTER 32

(Technoblade P.O.V.)

The boys got a yes from Dream, quickly dragging me to the SMP.  

It was beautiful, very lively and calm at the same time. Some people just doing whatever around the SMP.

"You have to meet Dream tech!!" Tommy spoke, attempting to drag me in a direction. Wilbur laughing at him

"He should meet Dream but let him explore a little first!!" Wil spoke, laughing at our brother when he pouted.

'Why is the name Dream so familiar' I questioned again, getting lost in thought till Tommy tackled me "C'mon big man we gotta go see himmm!!!"

I chuckled softly "Alright alright, lead the way Tommy"

He did a happy jig and proceeded to walk towards a huge castle, I thought they said that was someone else's?

"Thats Eret's castle but Dreams there right now" 

I nodded softly and walked inside the castle, looking around to spot a man in a green cloak talking to another with a regal outfit with sunglasses. The one with the sunglasses waved at me "You must be Technoblade" He walked over

"Uh yeah, and you are?" 

"Im Eret and this is my castle" They smiled at me

"And you are?" I look over to who I assume is Dream who's just been staring at me

"Im Dream" He said shakily, continuing to stare at me

He's so familiar... Where do I know him?? "Its nice to meet you"

"Yeah, right back at you Techno" He mumbled, seeming upset that I didnt know him...

Wait a second

.

.

.

"I know you!"

255 words

HELLO!! I actually exist!!! Uh If your into riverdale go check out me and my sisters book https://www.wattpad.com/story/278095822-the-other-new-kid-riverdale !!

So a lot has happened so you might see just 'Shadow_Nixx has left the game' or different usernames cause I've figured out im an OSDD system so people might write for me I dunno. Anyways!! I hope you all are doing well and are enjoying the book even with my slow ass updates and I hope I can get back to a normal schedual of writing!!!

Shadow_Nixx has left the game