CHAPTER 7

(Technoblade P.O.V.)

I hid quickly as the door opened, I heard Dream and whoever brought us here arguing before i heard someone hit someone and a loud crash. Assuming the man had hit Dream and made him fall, I yelped quietly worried about Dream but trying really hard not to get caught.

This went on for a few hours, the man yelling and Dream yelling right back although he progressively got quieter. I peeked out a few times during their arguments but quickly went right back when I saw Dream getting the life beaten out of him by a man who had huge muscles, I heard a door slam and slightly jumped before looking back out to see Dream on the floor and the man not around.

"DREAM!!" I quickly came out of my hiding spot and ran over to him, slightly tripping. I looked at his unconscious body and quickly felt for a pulse, He was breathing and had a steady heart beat. I picked his limp body up and placed him on one of the makeshift beds as I looked around for medical supplies, soon enough finding some and patching him up.

A few days had gone by since Dream was knocked out. I stayed by his side the entire time, just waiting and wishing for him to wake up. I was tired but didn't allow myself to sleep incase Dream woke up, I was near passing out as I sat near his legs on his bed, I had found a book to keep my mind busy from thinking about Dream and what had all happened.

I felt a nudge on my back and just ignored it until it got somewhat rougher, turning around and seeing a half awake Dream "H-" He tried to talk but i quickly cut him off "DREAM!!!" I hugged him tightly as he chuckled and pet my hair gently "I-I was so worried you weren't going to wake up and I-" This time Dream cut me off

"Just shuddup and cuddle me Techno" He said with a smirk as I did just that, I held him tightly trying my hardest not to pass out. Dream noticed this "Have you slept at all while I've been out?" He asked quietly. 

A few minutes of silence passed as he looked down at me, I looked up "N-No... N-Not really... I-I got scared that y-you would want someone w-when you woke up and I wouldn't be there if i was asleep" I mumbled gently as he sighed. 

Dream played with my hair gently "Get some sleep Tech" He whispered softly as I nodded softly and quickly passed out

436 words
HAHAHAH I AM GOD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hyper brain do good for writing >:)