CHAPTER 29

(Technoblade P.O.V.)

We did a lot of things till Schlatt and Dream left, things including: Uno, go fish, Phase ten (For Phil specifically, Wil called him "Old bird boi"), Wilbur showed me and Dream some of his guitar skills while Schlatt and Phil talked. 

Schlatt and Dream had to go home finally, Dream gave me a quick kiss goodbye before he got in the car.

After they left Wil and Phil walked over to me and gave me a tight hug "We thought we were gonna lose you again" Phil whispered

My eyes watered slightly as I hugged back "Im sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Dream P.O.V.)

The car ride home was silent, a little too quiet if you ask me. I tried to make some conversation but that ended up as just me rambling to myself. Schlatt seemed a bit too tired for my constant chatter.

After that I stopped talking, a few times I heard Schlatt say something to himself but I couldn't figure out what it was, so I just let it slide and began to stare out my window and just think.

'What now?' was the most common thought until we pulled in

"Go find a room, make it your own." Schlatt said, walking inside without waiting for me.

I quickly scrambled out of the car and began searching around the house for a room, stumbling upon what I assumed to be Techno's old room as it looked recently cleaned and just overall better. 

I took the room across the hall from Techno's and relaxed in the bed, I stared up at the celling getting lost in my thoughts.

'Techno said he was nice'

'Whats his deal?'

'Is this gonna go horribly wrong?'

'Im kinda scared'

I paused at my last thought, I was never scared when I got kidnapped, I was never scared when breaking rules, I was only scared when I thought Techno could get hurt.

.

.

.

.

.

Im genuinely scared for one of the first times

320 words
AYO Can y'all stay in the server for longer than two seconds please? I am sleeping but want you all to be able to party in the server. https://discord.gg/gdrjzMMCSm plsss

Also I just wanted to thank everyone for 18k reads, I know im awful at a posting schedule but I do have plans for chapters from here on out and hopefully wont lost motivation while writing. But seriously. Thank all 18k of you for reading and enjoying my work, I used to think this could only be a fantasy as im not the best with grammar and finding the right words to use, but you all have made one of my wildest dreams a reality so thank you so much!

I also have plans to start a one-shot book so keep your eye out for that hehe

Shadow_Nixx has left the game