CHAPTER 6

(Technoblade P.O.V.)

"Looking for a way out." I heard Dream respond in a slight mumble

"Wait what do you mean?" I asked worriedly "Aren't we going to get in trouble? Thats the whole reason you told me not to take down the wall" 

I heard him groan "Ignore the wall, and if we succeed there will be no trouble except maybe a chase scene" He chuckled "If you still want take down the wall, if you dont want to anymore then dont."

I looked at the wall before turning around and mumbling to myself about how dangerous this all could end up being, I mean Dream could get himself really hurt and not be able to talk to me anymore. What if we get split up and i end up alone? What if he ends up alone? This was all so much for my brain to process. 

I turned back to the wall, staring at it some more before speaking "Dream if we take down the wall and fail our escape, would whoever put us here separate us? Would I not be able to talk to you anymore?" 

He went silent, movement stopping. It was silent for a few moments before I heard him walk to the wall "We wont know till we try" He said confidently.

His confidence made me feel safe, I walked towards the wall before pausing "Will you tear it down with me?" I asked gently. Looking at the hole i made to slip my food through

"Of course Tech" He said in the same gentle tone, still sounding confident as all hell. I saw him put his hand through the hole, waiting for me to do the same.

I smiled gently and put my hand on top of his before we both ripped the wall. A loud tearing noise coming from it as I stared at him in awe, Dream's description of himself was flawless. He had dirty blond hair and green eyes that could draw you in with a single glance, I looked at the rest of him having noticed I was just staring at his face. He had some dirty ripped jeans along side a green hoodie that had a dopey smiley face on it, I noticed he was staring at me as well. Most likely taking in the sight of another person after what most probably was years.

"Wow..." We both said in sync, both laughing after. His laugh was so much more intriguing when you could see how his body moved with his laugh and the way he covered his smile with one hand as the other held his body as if it hurt to laugh so much, which I didn't doubt it did.

Dream smiled and looked at me before jumping as he heard pounding on the door, quickly turning to me as I got more and more worried

"Hide."

473 words
WE UPPED THE WORD COUNT TO 400 BOYS :D
Im really tired and currently running on a few hours of sleep and a watermelon monster :D but imma keep writing more chapters so I can give you all the book :)
ALSO WTF I WAS WRITING THIS AND MORE CHAPTERS AND I GO OUT TO SEE SOMEONE VOTING FOR MY BOOK AFNRJGKASNFAKSRDF