Chapter Troix

Y/N POV

The rest of the night was wonderful! I managed to get Eliza over to meet Laf without her asking if she could go and talk to Alexander. That took a long time.

"Y/N, have you met Alexander yet? He's just spectacular!" Eliza asked for about the thousandth time. I think she was drunk.

"Yes, I have met him, I told him that I was an arsonist." I said for the who knows how many time. I myself had not had anything to drink. So, I was the sensible one that night.

Eventually, I got all of my elder sisters home that night (after a lot of work). We got home at about one o'clock in the morning

We all went to bed and it only took me about five seconds to fall asleep. I was woken by Peggy shouting for me to go to father. I groaned and got out of bed putting on a lavender coloured dress and tamed H/L H/C my hair. I then, went to father's study and knocked on the door. "Come in, Y/N," he said and I walked inside. "It has come to my attention that you have found a potential suitor by the name Marquis de La Fayette, is this true?"

I breathed in deeply and replied "Yes this is true father but how did you find out? It was ment to be a secret."

"I have my ways, darling. I just wanted to meet this man to see if he is fit for you." Father chuckled.

"You can certainly meet him father. I'm sure he'd be delighted to meet you!" I sighed thankfully knowing that I'm not in trouble.

"Oh and Y/N, do you know this Alexander Hamilton man that Elizabeth keeps talking about?" He added. Oh great this question. I simply replied with a yes, I have and father dismissed me.

Time skip to the next morning

I walked down the stairs and into the beautiful kitchen for breakfast. We were having porridge with sugar and cinnamon. Boring, I know but my whole family likes it so, it's fine.