Ch. 10 (Yachi's P.O.V.)

-The same time Tanaka was walking Enno home-

Kiyoko's currently walking me home, walking by my side. My house is kinda far from school but Kiyoko, being as smart as she is, found a shorter route for us to take. The route was short enough to where I would get home before Enno. "The route I usually take is longer then this, Kiyoko." I say trying to start conversation. "Yeah, we should get to your house before Tanaka and Ennoshita get to Ennoshita's house." she respond. "But just in case," she adds then grabs my wrist, "We should run." We start running to my house as she asks me questions about where me and Enno live. I answer her questions as fast as I can.

"You can see through Ennoshita's bedroom window from your bedroom window right?"
"Yes, we use flashlights to talk to eachother in morse code when our phones are dead." "Does he close his curtains?"
"Not usually."

She continues to ask me questions as we arrive at my house. I open the door and she asks if she can come in. "Sure?" I answer questionably. She walks through the door and closes it behind her. Then she follows me to my room, and runs to my bed. She looks out the window, and I curiously watch her.

"Come on Hitoka, I have a feeling we won't want to miss this." I sit on my bed and look out the window with her. "What are we waiting for and where are we looking?" I ask and she points at Enno's window. "Okay, now what are we waiting for?" I ask again, "Just watch and you'll find out." She says and continues looking out the window. We watch together and see the other second years and Asahi walk into his room and sit on a rug in the corner of the room. They start a conversation among themselves, probably to pass the time. "Uh oh." She says, "What?" I ask still curious about what we're waiting on. "Just watch, you'll see."

After a while we watch Tanaka enter the room with Ennoshita behind him. Kiyoko leans closer to the window, watching closer then the people already in his room and I do the same. I soon learn that Kiyoko was right about something happening. Me, Kiyoko, the other second years, and Asahi look at the two and see Tanaka pin Enno to his door. We watch closely and watch the gay unfold right before our eyes. (Y'all know 😏. Unless u skipped then nothing happened😶)

"I'm guessing you two broke up then?" I ask Kiyoko.
"Yea"
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine," she says, "the break up was mutual."
"Oh. Ok then." Me and Kiyoko hang out for the rest of the night and try to guess who all on the team is in a relationship. "I think that we got them all right!"
"Yeah... Hey Hitoka?"
"Y-yes Kiyoko-san?" I was a little caught off guard by her calling me by my first name.
"Tanaka and I broke up because we were both interested in someone else."
"I'm someone else." I say with a sparkle in my eye
She laughs, "That's right you are."
"Did I say that out loud?" I ask her with a blush on my face.
"Yes you did," Kiyoko giggles, "and your also the person I like, that is if you feel the same?"
"Of course I feel the same Kiyoko-san!" I say a bit to happily.
She laughs again, "Please, call me Shimizu. You are my girlfriend after all."
I smile and lean closer to Kiyo- I mean Shimizu, closing my eyes, hoping she gets the hint. She gets the hint and gives me a quick peck on the lips.
"I love you, Hitoka."
"I love you too, Shimizu"

When Shimizu falls asleep I pull out my phone and text Enno.

En-No just no & Bi-crisis starter pack Private Messages

Bi-crisis starter pack is online

B: have fun did u?
Read

I look out the window to see Enno and Tanaka already looking out the window back at me. Ennoshita quickly flips me off with a blush on his and Tanaka's faces. I stick my tongue out and flip him off back. I wave bye, close my curtains, then get ready for bed, then my text tone goes off. I read the message from Enno and blush.

En-No just no & Bi-crisis starter pack Private Messages

Bi-crisis starter pack is online

B: have fun did u?
Read

Bi-crisis starter pack is offline
En-No just no is online

E: 🖕We're not about to act like Kiyoko isn't asleep on your bed. 😒✋

En-No just no is offline
Bi-crisis starter pack is online
Bi-crisis starter pack is offline