Ch. 6 (Tanaka & Kiyoko's P.O.V.)

-Tanaka's P.O.V.-

Noya, Kino, Narita, Kiyoko, and I are walking to practice together. Us second year would usually walk to practice together but ever since Kiyoko and I got together none of us had really spoke to Enno. It was weird, he's usually here lecturing Noya and I about our grades, it's just not the same without him asking us to come over and study. It kinda hurt our feelings,... and our grades. We're almost to the gym entrance when we hear some voices. The voices belong to Enno and Yachi. They're walking to practice together, and standing really close together. Kiyoko and I stop for a moment while everyone else keeps walking. As the two walk past us there laughing and holding hands, and they don't look back or even acknowledge our existence. I don't know about Kiyoko, but I got this weird feeling in my stomach, like a mixture of anger and envy. Following close behind Yachi and Enno were Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. Yamaguchi looks at us and smirks while he waves, then he looks back in front of him and starts talking to Tsukishima again.

Kiyoko and I walk into the gym, still dazed as coach start announcing future games and strategies. While Ukai is going through the strategies and game plan I notice Yachi has lied her head on Enno's shoulder and he's messing with her ponytail. I get that feeling in my stomach again, I wish it would go away. Other than the closeness, obvious flirting between the two, and the feeling in my gut, practice went the same as it usually does.

When practice was over we all cleaned up, and with everyone here today we got done pretty quickly. Then everybody started packing their things and talking with their friends. Ennoshita was talking to Kino and Narita, they kept asking him the question everyone was wondering, if him and Yachi were dating, The conversation made the feeling in my stomach start to grow, and it didn't go away, especially when Yachi started running towards them. "CHIKARA!!!" she yelled as she jumped on Enno's back and wrapped her arms and legs around his torso. I expect him to say something like, "Get off," or, "You're too close," but he just laughs. "Hey Hitoka." then he calls for Suga. He talks to Suga for a while with Yachi still on his back showing her brightest smile, while joining their conversation. Kiyoko comes up behind me and asks what's going on between the three. "I wish I knew." is all I can tell her.

-Kiyoko's P.O.V.-

Tanaka answers my question with a confused face, "It makes my stomach feel weird." he continued. "Me too." I tell him honestly. "I've had the same feeling since we saw them walking to practice so close together." I say as we start to see Suga, Ennoshita, and Yachi walk out together. Tanaka and I look at each other, I know we're thinking the same thing, "Let's follow them." he says bluntly, "Yeah." I say as we start walking out behind them.

We follow them a safe distance behind the three and eavesdrop on every word they say. Ennoshita pulls out a small pocket mirror then puts it back in his pocket after playing with his hair for a while. After he put the mirror away we see him nudge Yachi and whisper something to her, she whispers something back and they both giggle then whisper to Suga. He shakes his head and says "Whatever you two." between laughs and they all continue to walk to wherever their destination is.

Every once in a while they start small talk, mainly Ennoshita and Yachi teasing Suga about him and Daichi's relationship. I think their goal is to see if they can fluster him. And they got what they wanted, by the time they were done talking Sugawara was a blushing mess that could barely speak without stuttering. "T-that's it you two, you both get extra laps around the gym!" "But that's not fair Sugamama!" "Yeah, don't make us!" Yachi and Enno yell with pleading faces. "Ugh, if you two weren't the good ones I'd make you run, but since you asked sooo nicely, you don't have to run." Suga says and the other two celebrate, "I'm so glad Daichi has made you calm down." Enno says laughing, "Don't push it you two." Suga said and starts walking faster. Yachi and Enno walk faster as well to catch up with Suga.