Ch. 5 (Yams' P.O.V.)

Everyone was at morning practice except for Suga, Hitoka, and Chikara, which was very unusual since Suga's usually the second one here after Daichi. To wait out the time I practice my serves, but they weren't very good since I was focused on something else. Where were Hitoka and Chikara? They usually tell me when their gonna skip or when their sick. I figured they were just skipping because they were the sad about Tanaka and Kiyoko and didn't feel like telling me, I would skip too if I found out Tsuki abandoned me for someone else. I know about their crushes since we're all best friends. We even made our own little group, we call it Horny and Anxious. We usually talk about our crushes or, in my case, my boyfriend Tsuki. That's right I got someone as hot as Tsuki. Suddenly, Suga comes in and tells coach, Yachi and Ennoshita can't make it to practice today so he starts practice without them.

Practice was going well until halfway through I trip over a volleyball Hinata forgot to pickup and land face first on the floor. The fall causes my nose to start bleeding and my right knee to get a scrape. Tsuki comes over and helps me up while everyone else comes and makes sure I'm ok. Hinata apologizes endlessly while Tsuki keeps giving him death glares. I keep telling him it's fine and I keep telling Tsuki it was an accident but neither of them listen to me. Kinoshita had ran to the bathroom and brought me some paper towels to stop the nose bleed and Takeda told me that there was some bandages in the clubroom to rap my knee in. I get up and start to walk to the clubroom, Tsuki offers to help me but I told him he needs to continue practicing so he doesn't get in trouble. After a while of convincing he agrees and goes back to practicing with the others and I start heading to the clubroom.

I approach the clubroom door and hear Yachi and Ennoshita voices. I know it's bad to eavesdrop on other peoples conversations, but Tsuki has really rubbed off on me so I listen closely to my friends. "Maybe we can- no that would never work." I heard Yachi say. What is she talking about? I think to myself. "Well we have to find a way to break them up, or we'll have to find some way to get over our feelings!" Ennoshita said with a hint of anger and sadness in his voice. I decide to butt in, so I open the clubroom door. They both turn to look at me, "How much did you hear exactly?" Ennoshita asks me. "Enough to know it's a mean idea to break them up yourselves." I respond, and they sigh, then it gets quiet for a moment. "How about instead of breaking them up yourselves... you make them jealous so that they realize they don't love each other." I suggest. "So you want us to break them up... but you just put it in a nice way?" Yachi asked sarcastically. "Sorry, Tsuki's rubbed off on me, but yes." I answer. "That's actually a very good idea." Enno said happily. The three of us look at each other and smirk, knowing we're all evil on the inside but have to much of an innocent outside appearance for anyone to notice. Yachi stops smirking when she notices my injury, "What happened, Tadashi?" "I just tripped over a volleyball, I don't know how you didn't notice when you first saw me. My nose is literally gushing blood." I respond pointing at my nose. "We'll help you, Tadashi. After all, you just gave us an awesome idea." Ennoshita said while grabbing a roll of bandages. Yachi sat on the table in the club room and patted the spot next to her, inviting me over.

I sit on the table in the clubroom with Yachi sitting next to me while Chikara starts to wrap my knee. While he wraps my knee the three of us talk about how they can make Tanaka and Kiyoko jealous. "Well you two are great friends, so why not flirt with each other?" I suggest. "Helping you get together with Tsukishima was possibly the smartest thing we've done. Now you're not afraid to tell us your devilish plans." Hitoka tells me in a proud tone. Chikara and I just laugh in response. We continue with our small talk and by the time he's done bandaging my knee the nosebleed has stopped and I've convinced them to come back to practice with me.

We're walking back to the gym and have more small talk about how were gonna nicely break Tanaka and Kiyoko up. "Hey is it okay if we try and get Chikara and Tanaka together first, I feel like it'll be a lot harder to get Tanaka to realize he's not in love with Kiyoko, I also feel like Kiyoko is smart enough that she'll realize she's in love with Hitoka and not Tanaka. No offense to your man Enno, but he's not exactly the brightest." I chuckle and so does Chikara before he speaks, "I won't get onto you Tadashi, I know he's not the smartest, but that's a good thing. It means I'll be able to bag him easily."

By the time he finishes speaking we've walked into the gym. Everyone hears the door open and looks towards us. "Where the hell have you two been, you've missed half the damn practice!" Coach immediately yells at them. "We're sor-" Yachi begins to apologize but Chikara interrupts her, grabs her hand, and pulls her behind him so that it looks like he protecting her, "I'm sorry coach I slept in and Hitoka came to get me, so please don't punish her for something that's not her fault." Everyone looks at him and Yachi shocked, then Yachi decides to add to the shock by getting closer to him. "I- okay, well don't be late again, and you get extra laps for being late again, Ennoshita." Coach says then walks away from them. "Alright everyone, back to practice, nothing to see here!" After that the three of us smile at each other then go continue practicing.