Ch. 7 (Enno's P.O.V.)

Suga, Yachi, and I are on our way to get our snowcones, but while walking I hear footsteps behind me. I brush it off and tell myself I'm just hearing things, but my anxiety keeps tell me we're being followed. After arguing with my anxiety for a bit I pull out my pocket mirror and angle it to see behind me. I see Tanaka and Kiyoko's reflection and smile, I then play with my hair so they think I pulled the mirror out to fix my hair, then I put the mirror away. I guess anxiety isn't always a bad thing, I thought. After my mirror is back in my pocket I lean over to Yachi, "Kiyoko and Tanaka are following us." "That's a good thing," she starts, "it means Yamaguchi's plans working." we both giggle, "What's so funny you two?" Suga asks, "Kiyoko and Tanaka are following us, so pretend I told you a joke so they won't be suspicious." Yachi told him and laughed, "Whatever you two." he says between laughs.

It was starting to get awkward so Yachi and I decided it would be a good idea to fluster Suga about his "secret" relationship. We succeeded but then got in trouble, so we started our own little conversation while Sugamama calmed down. "How're you're classes going, Hitoka?" I ask, "I'm still doing good but my grades have started going from a A's to B's and B-'s. I know you had a test recently, how'd it go Enno?"
She asks me, I sigh and tell her honestly, "If I'm being no seat, I've been grieving with ice cream and sad movies, so I haven't been studying as hard, so I almost failed it and I know for a fact it's gonna bring my grade down a little." "Then you'll need to get it back up or Sugamama's gonna kill you." she told me. "Yeah Yeah, I will." I said waving my hand at her.

We arrive at the snowcone stand in the park and we get what we want. Suga gets an orange flavored one, Yachi gets a strawberry flavored one, and I get a coconut flavored one. We start walking on the path around the park, with Tanaka and Kiyoko still following behind. When we're tired of walking we go sit down on the blanket in our hangout spot to finish our snow cones. When we're done we throw our trash away and I notice Yachi has some on her face so I grab a napkin, wipe it off, and smile at her. She smiles back and we go to sit back down. We make it to the tree and sit down again, Yachi and Suga start a conversation while I stare at the passing clouds.

They eventually get tired of their conversation and try to talk to me. Suga suggest we play a game to pass time, and Yachi suggest we play Never Have I Ever with dirty questions included. Suga was taken aback, he couldn't except the fact that Yachi wasn't as innocent as he thought, but he agrees to play anyway. "Come on Chikara, it won't be a long game." Yachi tries to convince me. "Fine but only if you ask the first question." I agree, "Ok we'll start the game with five fingers up." Yachi starts explaining, "The first person with all their fingers down has to do one thing that the person with the least amount of fingers down says." Suga and I agree and start the game.
(If you've never played look up the rules I'm to lazy to explain)

"Ok" Yachi started "Never have I ever kissed someone? And if you have who?" me and Suga both put a finger down. "Wait, you've kissed someone Enno?" Suga shouted. "Yeah, we know Suga kisses Daichi everyday, but what about you Chikara. WHO WAS IT!?" Yachi screamed. I could feel my face getting hot. "Come on Enno, who? Details." Suga said. "Yes, I've kissed someone, I'm 16." I remind them, "It doesn't matter how old you are, what matters is who it was, so come on, I agree with Suga. WHO?!" Yachi says as her and Suga get closer to me. "R-Ryu." I stutter out and pull the top of my shirt over my face to hide my blush, but Yachi pulled it back down. "Tell us how it happened." Yachi and Suga said in unison. "I hate you guys." I joke with them before continuing, "We were having a second year sleepover, and when everyone else fell asleep me and him started talking and we somehow got on the topic of sexuality's. He said he wasn't sure of his and I'd never even thought about mine. So one thing lead to another and long story short he's bi and I'm pan but have more of a preference for guys." I responded, "AND!? Come on give us details! How was it?" Suga whisper shouted. "We kissed, it was both our first kiss so neither of us knew what we were doing, but he took what he had learned from movies and made the kiss deep and heated and," I paused, "I might of liked it. That good enough for you Suga?" I asked him with a red face. "Yes." he said satisfied.

"Now it's your turn to ask a question." He told me as my face cooled down, "Fine," I thought for a moment, "Never have I ever cheated on a test?" I ask. Yachi and Suga both put a finger down. "Really guys? Test are so easy." I said sarcastically. "Maybe they are for someone smart. Whatever, it's my turn to ask." Suga said "Since we can do dirty ones never have I ever kissed someone-" "We already did this one Suga." Yachi interrupted, "Let me finish. Never have I ever kissed someone... with tongue?" "...Damn you Suga." I say as I put another finger down. "How many people have you kissed Ennoshita?" Suga asks me. "One, I told you the kiss got deep and heated." I repeated as the blush from before crept back on my face. "Damn, get it I guess. You sure you didn't f*ck too?" Yachi said and my face got redder if that's even possible. "Anygays, it my turn again. Never have I ever cried during class and if you have, what grade?" "Second grade, I was an emotional ass kid." I said as I put another finger down.

(Im too lazy to do more so... Timeskip 😃)

I put my last finger down in defeat. Suga had 1 finger left and Yachi had 3, so she got to decide what I have to do. "I gonna get an outfit together for you and you have to wear it to school after morning practice." I sighed, "Fine." I agreed, and she looked at me with a devilish smirk, and I start to regret playing. We then we all got up and started to head to our houses together.