Ch. 3 (Suga & Yachi's P.O.V.)

-Sugamama's P.O.V.-

Ennoshita left the gym saying his mom needed him, but as the mother of the team I knew better. I know that Yachi and Ennoshita have crushes on Kiyoko and Tanaka, and Enno only calls me Sugawara when something's wrong or when he's trying to hide something. After Ennoshita left, everyone started cleaning the volleyball's on the floor and putting the net away. I was doing my part of the cleaning when I noticed Yachi on her phone instead of cleaning. She typed something then started to sneak out. I figured she was going to meet with Ennoshita somewhere and that gave me an idea.

It took about half an hour to clean all the volleyballs in gym. When everyone was done cleaning I pulled out my phone and texted Ennoshita.

Private Message: Sugamama & Responsible Child

Sugamama is online

S: Where r u and Yachi

Responsible Child is online

R: wdym I'm at home and idk where Yachi is
R: she's probably at home 2

S: don't lie to me I'm the mother of this team I know when ur lying even through text
S: I know u and Yachi like Tanaka & Kiyoko & I wanna make sure ur ok

R: ...
R: we're at the park under a tall tree near the back

S: thank u
S: I'll be there soon goodbye my child

R: bye Sugamama

Sugamama & Responsible Child are offline

-Yachi's P.O.V.-

I managed to sneak out of the gym unnoticed and start running to the park to meet with Enno. I enter the park and walk to our hangout spot and see Ennoshita laying in the grass like he always does when he has something on his mind. I walk up to him and see that his forearm is over his eyes and that his face is wet and puffy. It's obvious that he's been crying even if his eyes are covered.

I lay down next to him on the blanket and poke him to let him know I'm here. He raises his arm to look at me and I gave the best fake smile that I could. He could see right through it thought. "Stop fake smiling Yachi, you know that doesn't work on me." he said. I could tell he tried to sound mad but it sounded more upset then anything. He put his forearm back over his eyes, "Just let your emotions out. I know your heart is aching just as much as mine." his voice sounded dull and he started to cry again. Seeing Ennoshita, probably the most composed person on the team, as such an emotional wreck combined with the pain in my heart made the dam holding my emotions back break. Tears started pouring from my eyes and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

A 15 minute session of crying later we started to calm down a bit, we're still crying just not as hard. Ennoshita moved his body so that he was leaning his back against a tree with tears streaming down his face and I'm laying my head in his lap, tears rolling down my cheeks as well. We're comfortable like this since we trust each other and know we could never like each other romantically.

5 more minutes of sitting in silence before the sound of Ennoshita's text tone gets both of our attention. He picks up his phone to see who the message is from and what it says. He unlocks his phone and presses some buttons. I assume he's reading the message because he stops pressing buttons and I see his eyes moving. He starts texting the person back, but he pauses in the middle of texting and look up for a moment to think, then he looks back down to his phone and starts texting again.

When he gets off the phone I start asking him questions, " Who was that?" "It was Suga." He responds and looks down at me. "What did he need?" I ask politely, "He asked where we were."
"Did you tell him."
"At first, no, but he pulled out the mom card and talked about how he knew us too well and he knows about our crushes and that we were not ok. So in conclusion, Suga's on his way." "Nothing gets past Sugamama, huh?" I ask him. He sighs "Unfortunately, you are correct. Sugamama knows everything about everyone on the team."