Ch. 8 (Tanaka's P.O.V.)

Noya, Asahi, and I walk into practice together and everyone except Yachi was there already. Yachi arrived shortly after us with a small bag in her hand, and a proud expression. She walked over and started to talk to Ennoshita and Suga, she started smirking every time she looked at Enno and he looked scared every time she did. When Ukai started talking she sat the bag down on the bench and practice started.

Practice ended and the coaches left, but everyone else was getting their stuff together and showering so they wouldn't stink all day, suddenly Yachi yelled for Ennoshita and made sure she had grabbed everyone's attention. "You remember the penalty for losing, don't you?" she asked as she handed him the bag. He took the bag and looked inside then his expression changes from the chill one he usually has to a shocked one. "No!" He yells while calming down and tries to give her the bag back, but she wouldn't take it. Instead she looks at him with a satisfied yet agitated face. She leans in closer to whisper, "It's either this or a maids outfit. Your choice." she whispers with a sly smile on her face. His chill expression quickly changes back to a shocked, blushy face. "Why don't you wear the maid outfit for Kiyoko." He whispered back and Yachi blushed a little. They both went silent for a moment before Enno speaks again. "Fine... but if I get dress coded I'm kicking your ass, and I'll get you back for this." He relaxed his face again but the blush never left his cheeks. He starts to walk to the bathroom with the bag, all the attention is still on him. "YELL FOR ME IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, CHIKARA!" Yachi yells to him. "I'M NOT STUPID HITOKA, I CAN DO IT MYSELF!" he yells back.

-A Few Minutes Later-

Enno walked out of the bathroom wearing the girls uniform with an extra short skirt. Everyone stares at him, and I feel something in my stomach that I never felt around Kiyoko. Are these the butterflies Noya says he has when he's around Asahi, and why don't I feel them around Kiyoko. Could it be that I don't actually like Kiyoko the way I thought I did. I'm lost in thought when Noya shakes me out of it, like literally shakes me. "Ryu, I'm walking to class with Asahi, and since Enno's been off lately me and the other second years are gonna sneak into his house to throw a surprise sleepover for him after school, and I'm dragging Asahi with me." I couldn't hear him very well because Suga's hysterical laughter made him hard to hear.

"I'm so glad I didn't lose! Hahaha!" Suga said between laughs. "You better be quiet before I put you six feet under. And I'll get you back as well." Enno threatens Suga and he stops laughing. Suga looks scared and hides behind Daichi. "Alright everyone, go to class, morning practice is over." Daichi says and everyone started to head to their classes.

School was normal besides the occasional glances and compliments Ennoshita receives. The second years and I are on our way to lunch together as usual, some people commented on Enno's outfit and some guys kept staring at him or asking for his number. He politely declined and I scared them away but I couldn't blame the guys, he looked amazing. I think I should break up with Kiyoko, I don't wanna keep her in a relationship that's one sided. If don't feel the same way I should let her find someone else that she loves and that loves her.

I'm lost in my thoughts when I'm suddenly snapped out of them when I here Noya yelling and Kino and Narita trying to hold him back from beating a guy to death. Enno's just standing behind them watching with his arms crossed. I was surprised, he usually stops Noya when he's trying to hurt someone, "What the hell happened?" I ask. "This dude was staring at Ennoshita's ass and even tried to grab it. I slapped his hand away to stop him, and now I'm gonna teach him not to touch what isn't his." Noya responds. "Kick his ass, Ryu. I would do it, but these two won't let me go." Noya says again and I'm about to but Enno starts talking, "Guys it's really not a big deal." he starts, "I know I have a nice ass." "Dude, I only feel homo towards Kinoshita so no homo, but you really do have a nice ass." Narita says. Kino slaps him but him and Noya agree. "Ok, we all know Chikara has a nice ass but can we just beat this guy's ass and go to lunch." Enno's cheeks turn red but I don't notice. "Guys, really, it's fine. L-let's just head to lunch." he says and starts to walk toward the cafeteria, so we follow close behind him.