A little love flower (Karamatsu x Foreigner!Reader)

A/N: I hope it's to your liking > <''

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Karamatsu sighs and looks down with half closed eyes, looking rather sad. He was just standing at his favorite place, the bridge, but all of a sudden a girl poured a drink over him, saying he is disgusting. He knows she was thinking he is one of his brothers, probably Osomatsu, but he couldn't really say anything, because she left immediately after doing this. It's not like Karamatsu is angry, but it actually is hurting him deep down inside.

"Mister?" Karamatsu flinch and stops, looking over his shoulder. "Would you like to try yourself a bit?" You hold up a towel with a smile. Karamatsu stares at you with widen eyes, hesitating reaching out for the towel. "Would you like to come inside for a moment?" You ask with a smile, stepping a bit aside so he can see the flower shop now better. Karamatsu nods hesitating, following you inside.

~Later that day~
"You WHAT?!?!" Karamatsu smiles a bit nervous, scratching his cheek with his index finger. "No way in hell you got a job!" Choromatsu yells angry, not accepting that Karamatsu got a serious job before him. "Well ... it just happened, so um..." He flinch when Ichimatsu grabs him by his collar and shakes him very hard. "Do you think you can just leave the shitty loser league?! We're stuck in this shit forever, so don't even try to get out! Like you can ever get out!"

Karamatsu groans a bit when Ichimatsu pushed him hard to the floor. He gets up and leaves the room rather pissed before the house, Jyushimatsu following him quick. "What is even your job?" Osomatsu ask confused, not really thinking one of his little brothers can get a serious job with much money. Karamatsu hums and smiles. "I work in a flower shop, so-"

"Well, that's nothing really serious, so we shouldn't be worried." Osomatsu shrugs and gets up. "W-What?" "I'm sure the shop needs to shut down with Karamatsu-niisan. I'm sorry for the owner." Todomatsu sighs and follows his oldest brother. "I don't know why I was so worried." Choromatsu chuckles and follows his brothers. Karamatsu looks down to the table and tears a bit up. 'Is this ... true?'

~Three months later~
Karamatsu already is up, getting ready for his almost daily work. Of course, Matsuyo and Matsuzou were really relieved to hear that at least one of their sons started working, but were confused that Karamatsu choose to work in a flower shop. Still, they feel happy for their son and won't tell him to stop if it makes him happy.

'Today, we close the store to go on a date!' Karamatsu thinks excited, feeling very happy. He would never tell his family that he is actually going out with someone, but he will when he is sure this person is his special someone. He also knows that his mother would probably scare his girlfriend off when he introduce her and she says she should marry Karamatsu immediately. And his brothers are basically just perverts, trying to make her their girlfriend or scarring her off as well.

Once Karamatsu finished in the bathroom, he steps out with a happy smile, feeling very happy today. Osomatsu comes out of the bedroom with a yawn, noticing Karamatsu. "Morning Karamatsu..." He mumbles tired. "Good morning, Osomatsu." Osomatsu froze and stares now at him in pure shock, while Karamatsu walks into the bedroom to change.

The same strange thing happens during breakfast. Karamatsu eats like usual, but smiles way too much and everyone can even see flowers of happiness floating around him. "Um ... K-Karamatsu-niisan? Are you ... okay?" Todomatsu ask hesitating. Karamatsu nods with a smile, eating his rice before he gets up with a smile and heads into the kitchen. His brothers exchanging a glance worried.

~And then...~
Karamatsu left the house, but his brothers were shocked to see he leaves in his blue hoodie and normal jeans and shoes, something very strange. He only leaves like this with his brothers or when he buys groceries for their mother. So they follow him immediately, worried he might sold himself to someone strange.

"Maybe Karamatsu is sick or went crazy?" Osomatsu ask with a raised brow. "It's weird that he acts suddenly like that, but I don't think he went crazy." Choromatsu sighs while watching him. "He's acting like Jyushimatsu..." Ichimatsu mumbles, remembering where he had a secret girlfriend. " ... No way in hell Karamatsu-niisan got a girlfriend. He's way to cringe and painful." Todomatsu says serious. "But what if this bastard does?" Ichimatsu ask with narrowed eyes. "First, we would kill him. Then, we will see what happens after that." Osomatsu says serious.

Before any of the others can say something again, Karamatsu smiles when he raise his hand a bit and waves a bit at a woman in a white summer dress and a white sunhat on her head. His five brothers can't see her face, because of her hair and the hat covering it perfectly from the side. Karamatsu blush softly and rubs the back of his neck, holding his hand a bit up to apologize to her while smiling sweaty, but they can't understand what he says because it's in English. None of his brothers can understand English, what is maybe very good for Karamatsu. The woman just shakes her head softly and says something on English back, before she takes his hand, starting to walk with him. The five narrowing their eyes when their backs are turned to them, but they can't believe Karamatsu is the first of them who holds the hand from a girl.

They keep stalking him for a while, but slowly start to notice how happy Karamatsu looks. Much happier than usual and when he is at home. Even if they didn't saw the face from the woman yet, she seems to be very kind to Karamatsu and he looks at her always like she is the only person in the whole world around him, no matter where they are. They decided to just leave them alone from now on, not just because they couldn't understand a single thing what they said because they walked the whole time English, but if Karamatsu doesn't return at night, they will defiantly kill him.

~On the next day~
Karamatsu left very soon in the morning and texted Todomatsu that everyone should stay at home, because their father has a day off today. Since Todomatsu isn't such a bad little brother, he told everyone to stay and so they did. After a hour, the front door opens and the voice from Karamatsu echoes through the house: "I'm back!" "Karamatsu, why did you-?!" When Osomatsu stepped out of the living room, a bit annoyed because he wanted to go to the horse race, he froze when he sees a woman next to him. His mouth stands open in pure shock, not believing how cute she is.

"Karamatsu, is there a reason for why-?!" When Matsuyo walked out of the kitchen, she froze as well when she sees a woman next to her son. The others left as well and can't believe their eyes what they see by the front door. Karamatsu blush a bit nervous, trying to stay calm. He clears his throat and points at her with a hand careful. "This is Y/n ... m-my ... girlfriend..." "It's a pleasure to meet you all." You say with a soft smile, bowing down politely. Matsuyo walks quick over to you, grabbing your hands and looking at you with begging eyes.

"Please, marry my good-for-nothing-NEET-son." "K-Kaasan?!" Karamatsu blush in embarrassment, while you just smile sweaty. He warned you about it yesterday, but you said he doesn't have to be worried about it. "It's a please to meet you, Matsuno-san-" "Please call me Matsuyo or mother. I don't mind." Matsuyo smiles at you, being very serious about what she said before. You blush softly and just smile sweaty, feeling how her grip tightens a bit on your hands. "K-Kaasan, I think you shouldn't ask this so soon." Karamatsu gentle frees your hands, not wanting you to leave him because of his pushy mother. "Oh, okay. How about children?" Matsuyo ask now with a friendly smile, causing you to blush hard and Karamatsu in embarrassment again.

"A-Anyways-" But you interrupt Karamatsu quick. "Karamatsu talked a lot about you and his brothers. Is it okay for me to stay for a while? Oh, and I baked a cake for everyone. I hope no one is allergic to something?" You ask now worried, taking out a box from your bag worried. "Oh my~! I wouldn't mind if you marry each other right now~!" Matsuyo says already in love, causing Karamatsu to blush a very deep red that even Osomatsu's hoodie gets jealous.

Karamatsu's brothers decided that they will let him stay alive for a while, because they want to eat for a while sweets for free.

Matsuyo and Matsuzou were very glad you are the one who gave one of their sons at least a job, and maybe they will finally get some grandchildren in a year.

Karamatsu just felt very embarrassed from all the question Matsuyo asked you, while she was also planning the wedding for you two at the same time.