Four paws away from love (Dog!Matsuno brothers x Reader)

A/N: I hope it's to your liking ^^

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You walk into the lab from Dekapan, your uncle who takes care of you since you lost your parents. He called you for some reason, so you left work as quick as you could and went to the lab, worried he might had hurt someone, himself or did something strange to the Matsuno brothers again. "Uncle!?" You call out once you enter the house. "Ah, Y/n my dear, there you are dasu." Dekapan walks out of one of his rooms, but you look surprised down when you see six little dogs peeking around his legs to look at you. The orange dog runs quick over to you and bark happily, getting between your legs and looking up to your skirt. It looks a bit like he smirks in a dirty way by looking up to your underwear. "Oh, hello little one." You say with a soft smile, taking a step back to crouch down, petting his head softly.

"Uwah!" Suddenly, the yellow dog jumps into your face and knocks you down to the floor. It licks your face happily, causing you to giggle softly. "Are you okay Y/n, dasu?" Dekapan ask worried, walking over to you with the other four dogs. You gentle pick up the yellow dog, sitting up with a smile. "Yes, I'm okay uncle. Who are these little guys?" You ask curious, petting the head from the yellow dog softly. Dekapan tense a bit up, before he clears his throat and says: "These are my new dogs. Since I'm doing so many experiments, it might be not so good to keep them here. Could you keep an eye on them for today? I will pick them up later at your place?" You nod with a smile, nuzzling the face from the yellow dog softly. "No problem uncle. How could I not say yes by such cute little dogs?"

You hum and look down, seeing the orange dog squeeze himself between your legs, under your skirt and wanting to sniff at your crotch. You flinch and quickly pull him out, blushing a bit. "Pl-Please don't do this little one." You say with a sweaty smile. The dog just bark softly, panting softly with his tail wagging and looking innocently at you. "They don't have names yet, but I will give them some tomorrow dasu." Dekapan says with a smile and you nod in response.

After a little talk, you leave the lab from Dekapan with the six dogs on a leash. For some reason, you have the feeling they looking a bit embarrassed, but the black dog seems somehow happy with the leash. You head back home, smiling a bit. 'They are so cute~. I wonder if I should make some photos from them to remember~?' Once you arrive your apartment, you let the six dog enter first before you shut the door behind you, taking off the leash and they immediately starting to run around the apartment. You laugh softly from seeing them so excited before you walk to the kitchen to find something that they could eat.

Meanwhile, the dogs went into your bedroom, talking somehow with their mind to each other. "Dekapan really is a pain in the ass, but this may be the best invention he ever made." The dog with the orange fur, Osomatsu, says and almost gets nosebleed. "Because of you pervert, Y/n-chan was so close to not take us with her. Why did you had to peek under her skirt?" The dog with the brown fur, Choromatsu, ask annoyed. "This was the perfect opportunity! Like Y/n-chan would ever allow me to look under her skirt! She wears white panties~! That's so innocent~!" "Disgusting." The dog with the black fur, Ichimatsu, grumbles to his oldest brother. "I'm sure when Y/n-chan finds out about that she will hate you Osomatsu-niisan~!" The dog with the white fur, Todomatsu, coos with a sly smile. "Ha?! Don't you dare tell her that!"

"Heh, we should-" "Let's play baseball with her!" The dog with the yellow fur, Jyushimatsu, interrupts the dog with the gray fur, Karamatsu, happy. He let out a happy bark, startling his five brothers. Just after a few seconds passed by, you quickly enter the bedroom. "Oh my, are you okay?" You ask worried, looking at the six dogs. They stare at you before they bark softly and walk quick over to you, pushing their heads a bit against your legs. You look surprised before you smile softly. "Okay okay, I will play with you six."

~Time skip~
It's late at night, but for some reason the six dogs didn't calmed down at all the whole day. Even thought you played with them for hours, they still seem to be full of energy, especially the yellow one. Now, you sit on the floor while the six dogs want to get petted from you. They always push each other away, since you only have two hands. Still, you can't help to smile from how they behave. "I don't know why, but you six remember me very much about my childhood friends." You say softly, but are a bit surprised the dogs stopping and staring now up to you. A small, soft laugh leave your lips before you smile softly at them. "You six behave like them so much, it's like you are them."

The dogs rubbing their heads against you, hiding their faces like that. You smile now a bit sadly before you sigh softly. 'I can tell them this. It's not like they could tell anybody.' "It's a bit sad that you they are still chasing Totoko-chan, but I guess that's how it is. You see, we all were childhood friends, but since we were children, the sextuplets always had eyes for Totoko-chan only. I like Totoko-chan and we are really good friends, but sometimes ... it makes me a bit sad to see how she just punch them or yells at them. But ... that's also a reason why I love them." You smile softly to yourself, not noticing how the dogs staring at you now with widen eyes. "Whenever Totoko-chan rejects them, they still don't give up. I mean, some people would call that creepy, but ... that also means how much they love her. I my eyes, it seems like they would be very loyal partners someone could ever wish for."

Suddenly, white smoke covers the dogs and a puff sound is audible, startling you. Out of nowhere, the Matsuno brothers standing in front of you and staring at you with a blush on their face. "We love you too Y/n-chan!" They yell at the same time. Your face turns bright red, but not just because of the confession you did, also because they are completely nude. "Give me a kiss Y/n-chan~!" Osomatsu suddenly jumps at you, throwing you down to the floor with his body. "Oi!" The others yelling angry and trying to pull you away from him, but your face turns a deep red when you see how close you are to their nude bodies.

"Pl-Please put on some clothes!!"