I'm back! (Matsuno brothers x Older sister soldier!Reader)

A/N: I hope you like it ^^

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

~Three years ago~
"C-Can't you stay longer, Y/n-neesan?" Todomatsu ask with teary eyes. You smile softly and pet his head softly. "I'm sorry Todo, but I can't. I need to go today." You say softly, pulling your hand away. You flinch when your six brothers hugging you tightly, smiling softly. "You act like I will never come back." "But ... we graduate tomorrow. Is there really no way for you to stay at least till tomorrow?" Osomatsu ask with sad eyes, making your heart melt and wanting to say yes, but the car behind you makes it impossible to agree. "I'm really sorry guys, but I need to leave now. I promise to always send you a letter whenever I get the chance to and when I come back, we can celebrate a whole day, okay?" You ask softly with a smile.

The sextuplets tearing up, but nodding their heads with a hum. You kiss their forehead softly, before pulling away to hug your parents before you grab your luggage and wave with a smile. You get into the car from the army and wave goodbye to your family. "See ya soon!" "Come back home safe please!" Your brothers yelling back with tears rolling down their cheeks.

~Today~
The Matsuno brothers became NEETs and sitting almost every time at home to wait for the mail, always checking if you wrote them a letter. Three months ago, you suddenly stopped to send one letter each week. Matsuyo got a call from he army, saying that your group got caught from criminals who were hiding in the land, but they will do everything to get your group back home safe. Of course everyone was very worried, but your brothers know you won't give up so fast, because you were always head strong.

The sextuplets sitting around at home, not wanting to actually leave the house, because there could come a letter from you, saying you are alright. " ... You think Y/n-neesan is okay?" Todomatsu ask worried, looking unwell down onto his smartphone. "Of course she is fine." Osomatsu sighs, looking at the letters you wrote in all this three years, telling them what happened and sometimes a photo was inside. "But it's been already three months..." Ichimatsu mumbles, hugging his legs closer to his chest. "Our older sister is a strong woman. I'm sure she will be okay on her own." Karamatsu says calm, looking down to the table. Choromatsu sighs and gets up. "We should do something else and distract ourselves. Anyone want to-" "Dog!" Jyushimats suddenly interrupts him, pointing to the hallway.

The six men looking to the door, seeing the German shepherd who stares at them before he barks runs into the direction from the front door. The Matsuno brothers quickly getting up, Osomatsu and Karamatsu running out first in order to protect their younger brothers, but they all froze when they see you. Their older sister who didn't send them a single letter for three months and who they haven't seen in person for three years.

You smile softly and say: "I'm back."

The sextuplets tearing up and quickly running over to you, crushing you down into a tight embrace. "Oof!" "We missed you so much!!" They yell with tears rolling down their faces. You are a bit surprised, before you smile softly and hug them back the best you can.

~And then...~
"So they belong now to you?" Choromatsu ask surprised while Osomatsu and Jyushimatsu petting the german shepherd dog Brutus carefully and Ichimatsu plays with the small kitten Pixie. "Yeah. Brutus was one of the dogs who found us, but he was so brave that he even attacked the guys. He got hurt by his leg and isn't able to work for the military anymore, so I adopted him. And Pixie, she sneaked into my luggage and when I found her, I adopted her too." You explain with a smile. "And this scar..." Karamatsu touch your cheek careful and you smile softly. "I got it when we fought against the guys. Honestly, I was more worried over my group since I was the leader." You smile sweaty, wincing a bit when Osomatsu pinch your cheek.

"But you really became strong, Y/n-neesan." Todomatsu glance your body up and down, the muscles visible through the shirt you wear. You smile flustered and rub the back of your head. "Well, three years making a daily work out and a few strength bets here and there really change your body over time." "I feel so weak next to you for some reason." Osomatsu says with a slight pale face. "Oh, and guess what I bought for you and our parents." You stand up and walk to your luggage, opening it and taking out a box. "I baked you all a cake." You say with a smile and the six quickly standing in front of you, taking the box out of your hands and looking inside. 'It looks so good!' They start to drool immediately.

"Y-Y/n?" You hum when you hear something falling down, looking over your shoulder. Matsuyo stares at you with widen eyes, the groceries fell out of her hands. You smile softly and hold your arms a bit out to her. "Hey Kaasan. I'm back." She quickly runs over to you, but you wince when she hit your head a bit.

"W-What-" "Do you know how worried we were young lady?! Don't you dare to ever disappear like that and come back like nothing happened!" Matsuyo yells angry at you, but she can't hold her tears back. You smile a little and hug her close. "I'm sorry Kaasan, I promise to never do it again." Matsuyo hugs you tight back, crying in pure relief and happiness, being glad her daughter is alright.

~Time skip~
To celebrate that you are back, Matsuzou got the permission to leave work sooner and you all went to a BBQ restaurant. Your brothers were fighting about who you sit next to you and in the end, Matsuzou sits to your left side and Todomatsu to your right.

"You guys are NEETs?" You look surprised at your brothers, taking a sip from your glass beer. "Y-Yeah..." Choromatsu says hesitating and they look unwell away from you. "Oh ... well, I guess things like that can happen." You say with a small smile. "Aren't you ... embarrassed of us?" Ichimatsu ask hesitating, but you shake your head. "Why should I? You are my brothers and I have enough money thanks to the things I did for our land." You chuckle with a grin. " ... I love you so much Y/n-neesan, please let me live with you forever." Osomatsu says serious, causing you to laugh softly while the other brothers sending him a glare.

"And ... when do you need to go back?" Karamatsu ask unwell, knowing everyone wanted to ask this question. You hum thinking and say: "Well ... because of this incident and the things we saw and did ... we got a vacation for a year and I need to go to therapy, just to make sure I didn't got a trauma from all this and can move on." Everyone looks now concern at you, but you smile softly. "It's okay, really. I knew that something like this can happen when I join the army. Not everything can go on smoothly in this world. There will always be someone who can't accept the things in this world and will try to change it, even when it means to go through a way covered in blood."

You hum when Matsuzou lays a hand onto your shoulder worried. "If you get nightmares or something is bothering you, you can always talk to us." He says softly. You look a bit surprised, before you smile softly and nod. "Okay, I promise."

"Y/n-neesan, you know, I'm very good at horse race and pachinko. You should come with me tomorrow." Osomatsu says with a proud smile. "Ehhh~? But Y/n-neesan and I will go shopping tomorrow, right~?" Todomatsu hugs your arm suddenly. "Ha? Who said that?" Osomatsu ask now annoyed. "Heh, it seems like you misunderstand something, my dearest burazas. Our dearest sister and me will go out tomorrow to enjoy a beautiful day." Karamatsu says with a cool smile. "Tch, we'll feed some cats and buy toys for Pixie." Ichimatsu clicks his tongue annoyed. "Guys, you can't just claim Y/n-neesan to yourself. Besides, we both will go to a store so I can show Y/n-neesan some of Nyaa-chan's items." Choromatsu scolds them, but now they all start to argue about who will spend the day tomorrow with you alone.

Matsuyo, Matsuzou and you just laugh softly from seeing them still acting this way when they were young. Your brothers always wanted to spend time with you alone, but they would never share you with each other. It's very cute to watch, but in the end, you always spend time with them together, so no one is sad.

"Guys, I actually want to spend the day tomorrow with Kaasan." You say with a smile, causing your brothers to look very sad at you. "But as an apology, I promise to cook you six a dish I learned when I was in Indonesian." "Really?!" They look now very excited and you nod with a smile. "So? How about it? No fighting anymore?" The sextuplets exchanging a glance, but nod with a hum. You smile softly and start to eat a piece meat, looking very happy from the taste. Your family smiles softly, being relieved you are back home and safe.

Just like you promised them when you left, you returned back home safe.