The door opened and Cameron walked in with Andrea. Andrea was holding Dallas' and Cameron was holding Alex's hand. They didn't look happy as they usually are.

"Hey mom." Cameron smiled, as mom walked over to them. She picked up Alex and I started laughing. "I told you she didn't love you!" I yelled, continuing to laugh.

"I just missed Alex and Dallas more." Mom shrugged. Sitting back down on the couch. "Come here Dallas." I said holding my arms up. He looked at Hayes and I started shaking my head.

"Hayes don't you dare pick him up." I said, as Dallas started to walk over to Hayes. "Don't be mad because he likes me more." Hayes chuckled. He picked Dallas up as soon as he was in reach and he stood up from the couch.

Hayes started throwing him in the air and I told him to stop. "I'm not going to drop him." Hayes chuckled. "Hayes." I said worriedly. "Stop worrying." He chuckled.

He pretended to drop him and I screamed. "Hayes!" I yelled. He chuckled and put Dallas down who was still giggling. "Kaye's right Hayes." Elizabeth said.

"Isn't she always." He said, laying on the couch beside me. "Give me a kiss." He said looking up at me. I shook my head and he looked at me. "Fine give a dog a kiss next time you want one." He smirked. "What's the difference?" I asked.

Cameron and Andrea started laughing. "Okay fine, that was good." Hayes chuckled. "To be honest I was going to say, 'gross, I don't want to kiss cam' but I decided not to." I said. Cameron stopped laughing and he glared at me.

"That's why you look like a monkey." He smirked. "Ouch." Hayes chuckled. "Dad, he just called me a monkey." I said. "She called me a dog!" He yelled.

(AN: When Cameron brings up the past lol)

We've all came to the conclusion that the arguing, name calling, and fighting between Cameron and I will never stop no matter how old we get.

"I agree with her on that one." Andrea said. Cameron looked at her, before looking away madly. "Is everything okay between you guys?" Mom asked, of course wanting to be in everyone's business.

"Obviously not since I'm just a dog." He snapped. "Yeah, also since I'm just a bitch." Andrea shot back at him. "That's not fair. you know I didn't mean that." Cameron said. "I'm not feeling good, can we go?" Andrea asked, looking away from him.

He sighed, but nodded standing up. "I'll talk to you guys later." Cameron said. We said our goodbyes and they left. "See. this is why you stay out of it." I told mom. "Uh, I'm his mom and all I asked is if they were alright." Mom said.

"Mhm." I said. "We should all just eat." Dad said. We all looked at him and Hayes chuckled, agreeing with him. "I would invite everyone over, but I hate people." I said standing up.

"Plus, mom would get in their business too." I said, glancing at mom. "I learned from you." She said. The boys 'oohed' and I gave mom a look.

"Just invite them over for a little barbecue." She said. I nodded and picked Alex and Dallas up. "I'm so strong, aren't I?" I asked. "Sure." Hayess chuckled.

"Say goodnight." I told the boys. "I just got them." Mom frowned. "Good." I told her. I went upstairs and laid them down for a nap. I closed the door, knowing it was going to get loud.

I went to Hayes and I's room and laid down. "Babes!" Hayes yelled, jumping on the bed. "Spaz." I told him. He laid beside me and I kissed him. "I'm going to sleep, invite the gang over." I mumbled turning over.

"Maybe we can.." He trailed, lifting my shirt off. "You're right, I never sleep with so many layers of clothing." I said, taking my shirt off, leaving me in my tank top. "Kaye." He chuckled.

"No." I mumbled. "It's almost been like five months. what's the problem?" He asked. "I'm going to sleep." I said, pulling the cover over myself.

He sighed and left the room.

•••••••••••••••••••

SUP BABES!

Need some drama or something idk, give me something hahahah! gonna go back am read the things you gave me!

READ: I have been starting I think the best book I've written before and I'm working on another one, that's why I'm so busy! SO, comment what fanfic you want to read on this account!

Also! I have some special readers so in that case: 5sausesOfCam GIRL I LOVE YOU OMG. bamendes UH DUHHHH BBY. chiinocam SO PERFECT ILY. dmart00 OMG YOU FUCKING SLAY! Sierraromero_ UH YOU ALREADY KNOW, YOUVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE FIRST BOOK EVER ON THIS ACCOUNT! kamarmar_13 AWWWW I LOVE YOU(:

If they have books GO READ THEM! (doing actual book shoutouts laterrr)

SO! I've decided to do six people a chapter, because I love you guys all and there are some of you who comment and vote daily and make me feel so loved! I love all my readers, but there are some you just go the extra mile for my book! and they read these long ass authors not! I'm sorry if I need reply or notice you! I'm trying!

THERE ARE TONS OF YOU AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS! WOW WTH SkylynnLOX HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY BBBYYY OMG I LOVE YOU! grierswifey AND YOU I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOU OMG !!

BYE PRETTIES!