"ye-yes daddy"

"you gonna act up again"

"no-no sir"

"you gone leave me"

I couldn't get out what I was saying because I was moaning so much. So he started going harder.

"answer me"

"no no daddy i'm not"

He kept going till we both came again then he took the bar off and flipped me over.

He entered me slowly while grabbing my neck and looking at me in my eyes.

"i love you, you know that"

I threw my head back at the slow strokes I was receveing

"y-yes"

"do you love me"

"oh my god- y-yes"

"tell me"

He made me look at him.

"i love you so much cameron"

And he kissed me.

The first time in 5 months we kissed. I wanted to cry, I missed him so much. When ever I'd be alone back in the hotel room, I'd cry myself to sleep.

I felt stupid because I knew he didn't kiss her back but I was stuck with the thought of when I got cheated on the first time.

😳(i know the scene was trash shut up)

We finished and he ran me a bath.

"can you get in with me" I softly asked him

"umhm"

We got in and he sat behind me.

"layanee"

I turned around to look at him

"yes"

"i'm sorry. you told me she was flirting with me and i didn't believe you, i didn't wanna think she was because she was a good friend, so i'd brush it off everytime. we were talking when she did it. we were talking about our day as we usually do then outta know where she kissed me. i was in shock for a second then realized what she was doing and pushed her off. i told her not to do it again and more then i blocked her on everything. that night i was coming home to tell you what she did but you already knew"

I just listened to the story and we kept eye contact the whole time to know he was lying

"no i'm sorry, i knew you didn't kiss her, but when i got cheated on it made me think of that so i was upset. i know it's bad to base past relationships on current ones and i'm sorry. but i don't care about that right now, i care about you getting better"

"i will- where's your ring"

"in the car"

"why'd you take it off"

"i was moving and took it off"

"moving?"

"yes, i wasn't gonna stay inna hotel anymore"

"so we're done or-"

"NO- no i just didn't wanna stay inna hotel anymore so i got a small apartment because i didn't know how long we were gonna be like this"

He got out the tub and wrapped a towel around him. and left

When he came back he had my ring.

"did you just go outside like that"

"yes now put it back on"

I put it back on and he got back in.

He grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"i get if you don't wanna be with me till i get myself together but just don't take the ring off so i know we'll be back together eventually"

"cameron shut up this isn't your fault in any way i was being unreasonable and immature but i'm here to help you through it, i'm not going anywhere, you're not going anywhere. we both made promises to each other and we have to keep them till the day we die, ok?"

"ok"

And we kissed.

"you're going to school tomorrow"

"ok"

"why'd you stop functioning"

"because you weren't with me"

"so you decided to kill yourself"

"i'm still alive calm down"

"no seriously, you were basically killing yourself like you don't have a whole child cam"

"i still talked to her"

"but you didn't see her. after school you're going to see her and you will stay there tillshe goes to sleep"

"ok"

"you also have my house a mess, i should hit you"

"you can't even walk properly hush you crippled"

"it's yo fault but as soon as i'm able to it's over wit"

"umhm, so why were you able to function"

"i wasn't, it may have seemed like it but i wasn't, ian do hair for a good two months, i'd cry myself to sleep and i somewhat stoped talking to them"

"so why didn't we just talk, why didn't you just come talk to me"

"i don't know i really don't i can't tell you why"

"so this really could've been avoided"

"yes"

"you know that was childish as hell right"

"yes, i'm sorry"

And we started getting out the tub.

"i don't even wanna hear a sorry just don't do it again, we won't get anywhere if we don't communicate layanee, we're basically grown now. we can't not communicate, ok?"

"ok"

"so when are you moving outta where ever you were"

"i don't know, but soon"

Then we hugged and kissed

"i love you cameron"

"i love you layanee"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

it ain't in me to keep them apart that long

y'all still don't like lay? will this be a we don't stan lay thing?

i think it should've been obvious they were gonna have make up sex, it's their love language😭

sorry if the drama was bad

now that it's over longer chapters