How we met each others

-your pov-

'what is this?' my thoughts as i opened my eyes looking at my surrounding. 'this is not my house. how did i shift here?' i look around again. this is totally not Hole. i'm on empty street right now. no,more like an alley.

it's night time. i better hides somewhere before i got killed by some magic users. i tried to find a place but somehow i can't find a good but i came across a mirror that was left on the alley. i look myself on the mirror.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" i scream as i look myself in the mirror. "this is not me. no,i'm pretty sure this is not me. i don't have teddy bear's head. it would be crazy of me to wear things like this if im at Hole."

"what if i tried to take this shit of me. okay,let's try this." i put my hands on the mask and tries my best to pull it out but somehow didn't work.

i bang my head on the wall hardly and tried to pull it out again with the help of one of my leg by pushing it into the wall.

"oi,what are you doing here? wanna pick a fight or something?" i heard a male voice. i look at him fearful but somehow relaxed after looking at him as he looklike a low grade magic user.

"sure. but in one condition,no magic" he smirk as he looking at me feeling like his so powerful. maybe because i asked him not to use magic. 

"bring it on,baby" he said as he set himself in his position as i did the same. i charge myself hardly to him. i fisted him at his gut as he fell to the ground. "fuck you're sure are strong" he said charging himself to me.

'well maybe because i learnt about throwing punches' i thought as i dodged his punch and immedietly kick him on the back causing him to fell on the ground again.

"damn,i was planning on having fun tonight" he said as he ran away from me. as he far gone from me. i check myself in the mirror. "the last thing i remember is that i'm in my living room as i heard some knocks on my doors but somehow i didn't manage to get the door as i fell down all of sudden and blackout."

"AAAAAAAH-" i heard from far. not so loud yet not so silence. it for sure not so far from where am i. maybe if i check who it is. no,it might stronger magic users attacking that some low grade magic user. but what if it was that punk that tried to fight me just now? no i shouldnt. wait,someone are coming here. no,two person.

"hey,what are you doing here at night time?" one of them asked me as they hold the punk who fought me early who somehow seems death by now.

both of them seems so big. one of them have heart as their mask and the other one have a blue mask with some tape kind-of like on top of it.

"hey,are you going to answer the question she asked just now?" the person with the heart mask said. "senpai,dont sound so mean to them. you'll scared them" the blue mask person said as she walk through me.

"hey,are you okay? are you lost or something?" she ask me again. "well the thing is that i don't know where actually am i and i know this is not my home."

the heart mask came through me "are you a person from Hole or something? are you a magic user or not?"

"i'm..." what shall i answer? if i said that i'm not a magic user and is from Hole,they would totally kill me,right?... "answer me" he said as he place a hammer to my throat.

"i'm not a magic user..." i said getting ready for my own fate. "senpai,don't kill them. this is (person's name) body. the real owner of this body are dead. this person might be reincarnated to this body." the blue mask said to heart mask as he pulled back his hammer. "yeah,yeah sure whatever" he said in annoyed tone.

"let's bring them for some foods with us. they must be really hungry by now" she said as my stomach made some weird sound. how the fuck did she read my fucking mind.

"okay sure but how about this man corpse?" he asked her as they keep an eye contact. "we settle with this corpse first and we got for food if this person okay with it." she look at me. i nodded my head.

-time skipped-

as both of them finished settling with that punk,we got to this one restaurant. "c'mon,let's go inside". they pick a table for three. the three of us sat in silence for a short while. both of them took off their masks and place them by their side. "are you going to take off that cute mask of yours?" the guy with heart mask asked me.

"well,you see..." i feel like i'm starting to sweat. "i actually cant take off this mask". the men went shocked as he heard that. "are those lies or the truth?". "yeah, it's the truth". "i feel bad for you. but i'm pretty sure there must be a zip around the mouth area." the girl with white hair and red eyes said as she reach out for the zip. she's so beautiful. it would totally called 'love at the first sight' but i can't just fall for her like that. i might be going back to real body someday.

"now tell us about yourself".

-timeskip-

we finished our foods. it totally worth it. "alright,now what we do with you?" Noi said as she look through me. god,she's so beautiful. i can't stop looking at her. "why not we bring them with us to En's?" she said. "Noi,are you nuts?! he totally wont allow that!" Shin reply to her. "oh,c'mon senpai. it would worth a chance if we explain it clearly to En". "yeah,maybe you're right,i guess. we can try to send them back to the hole by tomorrow."

"but i'm not in my real body tho,why would i bring this that are not mine to my place?" i respond to Shin causing him to hits his head due to that.

"okay,let's try our best to let En let you stay there for sometimes"