Clipping 1: Return of the Heiress; The Times Celebex

It was close to a decade ago that the beautiful heiress was forced to leave the country because of what her father had done.

Stella's father, Steven De'LaCourt was arrested for attempted murder of both Alexander and his wife, Zoey Dunhill-Kimball when they were going to Alexander's grandfather's birthday. Long story short, he had taken the pilot's wife as hostage and had coerced him to crash the private plane. Luckily, Alexander, his wife and all of the crew survived, except one. In the trial which had followed, Steven was arrested after his own daughter presented formidable evidence in court which incriminated him without a doubt, resulting in the court giving him a life sentence.

Unable to cope up with his crushing burden of humiliation probably, Steven had taken his own life a month later behind bars. At the time, Stella was advised to handle the Boston branch of the company and learn how to run it, but after that tragedy, media had erupted, with every paparazzi hell-bent on snapping at least one picture of the teen-successor. It got to be too much when one of them actually tried breaking and entering her property. She had then decided to leave and travel for a while. Although, the incident of breach of privacy had frightened her so much that she still does not have any personal social media account on any of the leading sites.

Before leaving, Stella had given Alexander Kimball her company and since then, he has been supervising the company as a placeholder CEO. The executive power however, lies with Richard James, one of the board members of the ore-mining empire.

But now, the day of her return has finally come.

Today marks the day that the successor of the multi-billion-dollar company Oria will come back from her relief work from India where she was busy raising funds the past couple of years. As per reports, she has raised close to twenty million dollars for underprivileged children so that they could get proper amenities like electricity, water and go to school.

Alexander has already made his plans public of handing over the business to Stella, by the end of the year, and for now, we cannot wait to see how the company would perform under Stella's leadership.

Good luck, Stella!