EIGHT. FLORENCE

FLORENCE was sitting on her couch, watching some megan fox movie, really only just paying attention to the woman's scenes, and journaling when she heard the doorbell ring.

"hello?" florence asked over the intercom, trying to figure out who was ringing the bell to her apartment.

"hi," olivia said cautiously, and florence immediately became nervous at the sound of her voice, "can you buzz me up?"

"sure," florence responded, biting her bottom lip nervously, "one sec."

she closed her journal and put it on her coffee table, pausing her movie and throwing her hair into a quick bun, pulling the two front strands out, and reapplying her lipgloss, and hit the buzzer.

"hi," olivia said when florence opened the door, a guilty look across her face as she rocked back and forth on her heels.

florence frowned when she saw the girls facial expression, "what's up?"

"i really hate to be the one to tell you this," olivia said, trying to think of what to say, but emily is cheating on you, flo."

florence cringed slightly at the nickname, and the circumstances it was being used under, but a harsh look immediately settled on her face.

"no she's not," florence snapped defensively, "emily and i are in love. you're just jealous that emily and i are happy together, and you're not even dating anyone,"

"actually, i was dating somebody. my girlfriend quinn is the girl i caught emily fucking twenty minutes ago, so i'm not fucking making this up, because believe it or not you're not the only one who just got cheated on!" olivia exclaimed in reply, and florence was taken aback.

"wait..." florence thought, "quinn roland?"

"yup." olivia said bitterly, "quinn roland was fucking your girlfriend."

"that's emily's best friend!" florence exclaimed, "god, i should have realized this sooner! fuck!"

"i'm sorry." olivia said to the girl, who had tears falling from her eyes. 

"it's not your fault, i just feel so stupid." florence admitted, and olivia stepped closer to the girl.

"don't," olivia said to the girl, "you couldn't have known. it was all on emily and quinn. not you, not me. nobody but them." olivia comforted the girl, who  smiled lightly, as she sniffled her nose.

"besides, if emily couldn't appreciate how amazing you are, you're too good for her anyways."

florence smiled, and threw her arms around the brunette, who stood still for a second, before hugging her back.

"thank you," florence smiled into the other girls shoulder, who smiled back, happy to have the girl in her arms again, for the first time in a long while.

the girls pulled back, staring into each other's eyes, and both leaning towards each other.

olivia and florences lips were about to brush together, when florence pulled back.

she grabbed her phone and sent a quick text to emily, we're over.

"sorry," florence smiled sheepishly, "i just didn't want to do what emily did."

olivia smiled at how amazingly selfless the girl was.

"god, you're perfect," olivia murmured, before lifting up florences chin slightly, and connecting their lips.

they took their time with the kiss, it was gentle, loving, appreciative, and perfect.

it wasn't rushed, like some of their previous kisses, it was slow, and sweet.

when the two pulled away they stared into the others eyes, florence biting her lip nervously.

"what, are you gonna say 'oh' now, like when we first kissed?" olivia mocked, and florence fake gasped.

"fuck you! you remember that?" she exclaimed, and olivia giggled.

"of course i remember, dipshit! i was so fucking scared that you thought it was a mistake!" olivia admitted, and florence laughed.

"that's so cute!"

"how?!"

florence rolled her eyes, and cupped olivias face with her hand, before passionately connecting their lips again.

"i'm very sorry," florence giggled when she pulled away, and pecked olivias lips again.

"you should be!" olivia pouted, and florence again rolled her eyes, and connected their lips.

olivia let out a breathy whine when florence pulled back, but the redhead just kissed her all over, her lips traveling from olivias neck to forhead, before once again going back to the girls lips.

"you're so perfect," florence said, pecking olivias lips, "kind," another kiss, this time to her neck, "sweet," another one, "beautiful," another, "talented."

olivia blushed and threw her arms around florence, hugging the girl so tightly.

"i missed you," olivia admitted, and florences heart melted right on the spot, "i missed you so much."

"god, i missed you too," florence looked at the girl, and pressed her lips to the others again.

"i missed being able to do that," olivia said, as she smiled, looking up at the girl.

"so did i, my love, so did i." florence smiled.

authors note:
roll credits