TWO. FLORENCE

JULY 28TH

FLORENCE was having a good day so far, she had coffee and avocado toast for breakfast, done some yoga and an at home workout, watched modern family for a bit, and was now on her way to go to her favorite cafe, and pick up a salad and coffee for lunch.

she tried to call her best friend hailey, but she didn't pick up. they're probably still in therapy. florence remembered, and sent them a quick text saying, 'h babes , i'm ordering you lunch so it's ready when you're back from session <3'

to which hailey responding with a quick, THANK U!!!! she's yelling at me to stop texting so i have to go! thanks tho babes ur the best i love u <3'

florence rolled her eyes at their response, a smile on her face, and called jersey mikes subs, ordering a sandwich for delivery, and doordashing them boba.

hailey wasn't quite the best at taking care of themself, so florence tried to be there for them whenever, and they did the same for her.

hailey was her favorite person on earth, they were funny, passionate, and dramatic in all the best ways. she was a great person to be friends with, and florence was grateful for their friendship.

florence pulled her phone out of her pocket to call her and haileys other best friend, venus.

venus was the sweetest person ever, they were reliable, kindhearted, and just a lovely person to be friends with. (the total opposite of hailey.)

"hey, vee." florence greeted when her friend picked up the phone.

"hi, flo!" venus responded, in their usual calm tone.

"i'm ordering food for hails, do you want any babes?" florence asked, venus wasn't the best cook, and they preferred eating out much more.

"god, yes." venus responded, a grateful tone to their words, "i love and adore you, you're the greatest."

"i know i am," florence joked, "but of course, love you too. what do you want?"

"umm," venus thought, "can you get me a blt salad bowl and matcha smoothie?"

"course! honestly, do you wanna meet at haileys in like an hour? i'm gonna get the same lunch you, so i honestly might just bring it to hails and we can all eat together." florence responded, and venus nodded on the other line, even tho florence couldn't see them.

"sure! i'll text her and let her know we're coming over, see you in a bit, love!" venus said, before disconnecting the call.

florence was going to go text hailey, when she got a call from them.

"hi, what's up?" florence asked casually, and hailey started talking.

"my therapist is on the call, so say hi, jen!" they responded and florence laughed.

"hi, jen," the redhead mimicked her friend, this wasn't the first time hailey had called her during therapy, and certainly not the last.

"okay, so jen here doesn't agree with me, so you need to be our tie breaker," hailey informed the girl, who laughed.

"okay, what is it?"