After a moments of watching, he had no idea what was happening on the screen. All of his attention was on the feeling of his hands on top of Jimin's. They were soft and warm and rather chubby, which make Jungkook smile to himself. 

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Jimin looking at him, but he kept his focus on the screen. Feeling a wave of confidence he readjusted one of his hands; sliding it down a little on Jimin's wrist and regripping it to steady the phone on the bumpy train ride.

Even though he initiated it, his stomach twisted into knots at the feeling. It was like static electricity was going back and forth between every nerve. He chanced a look at Jimin, wondering if he felt it too or if it was all in his head.

Unexpectedly, they made eye contact, their faces inches apart. At that moment his heart stopped. There was no way to determine how long they gazed at each other, only that it was interrupted by the sound of an announcement over the intercom system. They both jumped at the ring and Jungkook dropped Jimin's hands abruptly and looked away, self conscious.

It was a little awkward for a while after that. He could tell he wasn't the only one who was feeling shy about it. Jimin wasn't really avoiding him or seemed put off by it, but he was, somehow, just a little tense afterwards.

When they arrived in Busan they walked in silence through the bustling station. It wasn't uncomfortable, they were both just busy looking around the crowded station in hopes to spot their families.

"Ah!" Jimin exclaimed next to him.

He must have spotted them. Jungkook turned to see the Parks approaching. He vaguely remembered them from brief encounters in the past, but he couldn't say he was familiar with them personally. He recognized his mom and dad and the guy with them had to be Jimin's younger brother, who was the same age as Jungkook.

Jimin trotted over to them and they all did a group hug. Jungkook looked around the station again, checking for his own family.

He felt his arm being pulled.

"You guys remember Jungkook?" Jimin said as he spun Jungkook around to face the semi familiar group of people.

He was met with a chorus of Parks, smiling and agreeing that they did. It was a little overwhelming. Being family they all closely resembled each other, especially Jimin's brother. He looked a lot like him.

Jungkook bowed politely. "Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said formally.

Jimin slapped him on the back a couple of times. "He's our magnae." Jimin said proudly.

Jungkook straightened.

"Isn't he the cutest!" Jimin gushed over him and squeezed him into a side hug, making his ears go pink.

Mrs. Park laughed and agreed. "Yes he is. Nice to see you again, Jungkook."

"Nice to see you again too, Mrs. Park, Mr. Park." Jungkook said, bowing again.

"Now, enough of that sweetie, you're from Busan, and you work with Jimin, you are practically family." She smiled sweetly.

Feeling welcomed, Jungkook grinned broadly. He really wanted the Parks to approve of him, he did like their son after all.

"Jungkook!" He heard a familiar voice call his name. It was his mom.

He excitedly ran over and hugged her, feeling his dad get in on the hug too. It was so good to be home. After brief hello's he turned around, wanting to introduce them to Jimin's family. They all greeted each other and exchanged a bit of small talk.