I just sat down on my seat and looked outside guessing what Taehyung might be doing.

----------Timeskip----------
(Lunch break)

So the lunch break was here and this is something I hate the most in the university. I have no friends here so I just sit alone in a special room which is made for me to spend time there.

Earlier, the Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin used to be here with me but then- Aish....I just shouldn't think about them.

I still haven't given Lisa the permission to enter here. This room has become my special place and I don't know why, I don't want Lisa to know that I still have photos of my ex-friends here.

" Why don't you eat?" The sudden voice made me flinch and I glared at Taehyung.

" Will I ever get used to your sudden pops?" I muttered under my breath but he heard it.

" Never~" He sang and sat besides me.

" Eat your lunch! And then I have to talk to you about what all I learnt today!!" He sounded excited.

I never usually listen to anyone like that, but I know that this boy would not stop. I nodded and started having my lunch and the whole lunch break went through by he telling me where he went and what all he saw.

I actually didn't want him to stop. Why would I right? Why would I stop him if I am getting company rather than staying alone and thinking about all the past memories?

" And I also heard some boys saying that they broke in some shop! They were so proud of themselves but I wanted to smack them for breaking in like that. The poor shopkeeper must have had so much loss!!" Taehyung said and my ears perked up.

" D-Do you maybe remember their n-names?" I actually spoke for the first time in this entire conversation. He looked at me squinting his eyes but nodded.

" They called each other something like- Hobi, Yoogles and Chim....Yeah like that! Such unique names right!" He said so surprised and I chuckled at him.

" That's their pet names." I told him while smiling. He frowned and crossed his arms.

" How would you know?" He asked me.

" That's because they are my fri-" I paused when I was about to say that word. I just sighed.

" I-I know them. That's why." I told him but he didn't looked convinced.

" Come-on tell me!" He whined.

" I should just name you whiny baby! You always whine!" I told him.

He just stared at me for sometime.

" I-I got some blur memories....I think a guy was also calling me a whiny baby." He said and I widened my eyes.

" That's nice! You remembered something!" I said and he nodded proudly.

" Now I will remember everything slowly and then finally turn back to human!" He smiled widely and jumped across the room.

And Jungkook just watched Taehyung jumping while eating his lunch.

*****

I know all of you must be really impatient to know what happened between Jungkook and Yoonminseok but wait for it!!

MEME TIME

💀💀