Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

Cate's chest fell up and down, "What are you doing?" She asked in a breathy tone.

"Topping you."

"You think you can do it?"

"Do you think I can't?" Sandra then stood up from Cate and when she did, the blonde felt cold.

"I don't know. But I guess, I need some proof."

"I'll show you then." Sandra hissed as she sat on the foot of the bed, "Spread your legs for me, baby."

Cate tossed her head behind when Sandra opened her legs, even wider as she did. Without words, a ticklish tongue was flattened on her pinkish flesh.  The contact felt extremely intoxicating and Cate didn't know what to do, all she did was to toss her head everywhere while her hand held Sandra's hair. The brunette continued to lick her glistening flesh in a pace that could drive her crazy. The sound of Sandra's tongue slapping her cunt was like an ancient lullaby and only her had the opportunity to hear it; it was an honor one could never forget. It didn't take too long when  Sandra's hands held her trembling stomach down while her other hand reached up to knead her breast.

"Oh god - stop teasing me!" Cate moaned, feeling Sandra's tongue slowly dipping inside her.

Sandra stopped and sat down, her chin and her lips shining with the blonde's juices, "Oh, okay."

"What the fuck?" Cate breathed, "Don't you fucking stop!"

"Well, you told me to stop." The brunette coyly reasoned as she tied her hair in a messy bun.

"I was telling you to stop teasing me and fuck me roughly instead."

"Oh, Cate Blanchett wants me to fuck her roughly." Sandra gave a sweet  smile as she straddled the blonde's legs, "And you still don't think I can top you, sweetie?" She whispered as she bent down to lick Cate's lips.

"I think you can."

Sandra bit her lip. Her lusty eyes never left Cate's as her hands moved down  to part the blonde's legs.

"Now,.." Sandra smiled at her as she slowly drew lazy circles on the blonde's pulsating clit, "...beg."

"Oh, I won't do tha --"

"Beg." Sandra bent down and sucked her neck while she continued to massage the blonde's clit, "I wanna hear you beg, baby."

"Cate Blanchett doesn't be--"

Sandra sucked her neck, "Beg." And with that, she parted the blonde's folds with her finger.

"Fuck me, mommy."

A beam appeared on Sandra's face and with that, she plunged three-fingers inside Cate. The blonde arched her back off from bed. She was dripping and Sandra's fingers slid inside her easily, but the pain of the stretch was still there, and the pleasure too - it was all mixed up and the feeling was making her crazy. Sandra kissed her neck as her fingers slid in and out of the blonde. It started slow, and when the blonde's chest fell hard up and down, it was Sandra's cue to fasten her fingers' pace. She thrusted into Cate roughly, that the sounds of her fingers sliding in and out echoed around the room.

"Ugh shit - Sandra please --"

"It's mommy for now, baby."

Cate balled her fist as the tightening feeling started knotting inside her stomach. She was about to explode when a car pulled over outside and then Sandra stopped. The extreme feeling diminished when Sandra's fingers left. There was an immense panic on the brunette's face as she stared at her.

"What?"

"Keanu's here."

"And?" Cate raised her brow, as if Keanu didn't ring a bother on her.

"He can't see you." Sandra jumped off the bed and started looking for a robe.

"Why?"

"Oh my God, Catherine!" She hissed and threw her a robe, "I'm dating him, remember?" She exasperatedly added as she wrapped her robe around her frame, "Get dressed!"

Cate's eyes widened. A huge flash of coldness sipped into her insides. It was finally sinking in. She's slowly realizing that the woman she loved has a lover.

"What am I?" Cate asked, standing up from the bed, her gaze stabbed Sandra and there was pain, "What am I to you? Your secret lover?" She added softly, yet the pain lingered on her tone.

"Goodness! Now is not the time for that!" Sandra ran her hands on her face and started pacing back and forth, "Will you please just -- just stay here? I'll go down. Don't ever go out. Please don't let him see you..." She sighed and walked towards the blonde, "...please?"

A huge silence was ensued. Cate kept her mouth shut while her eyes never left Sandra's eyes. Shock, panic, pain and all the ungodly emotions were flooding through her. The blonde felt like she betrayed her own self. She hated Sarah for breaking their relationship, - for becoming the scissor who cut their blossoming flower of love; she hated her for being the secret lover that she was, but now, she was gradually slipping into Sarah's dress. Yes, Sarah forced Sandra and Sandra was afraid, but still, no kiss could erase that Sarah was Sandra's mistress and now, she too was becoming one. She felt a pang of pain gushing inside her veins and with that, her tears fell. There was nothing else as haunting as the realization that she, herself, was becoming the monster she didn't want to become. The air scratched the skin in her lungs. Her lips parted as her chest fell up and down, trying to exhale the baggage inside her heart.

"Are you..." Cate's tears fell, she was stoned on her place, her body froze, with only her eyes blinking, trying to stop her tears, "...are you trying to make me your mistress? Are you trying to cheat again?"

"Oh damn it, Cate!" Sandra gritted her teeth, "That's not it!"

"Then fucking what?" Cate asked, her voice low, but she so badly wanted to shout the pain away, "Why are you hiding me? Why can't Keanu see me? Aren't you going to break up with him? Why are you so afraid?"

"Because I am still trying to figure things out!"

Cate shook her head, "I am not your clandestine lover, Sandra and forgive me for I will never be."

***